B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

Il y a 3 heures, Noldus a déclaré:

0956 Sera et Daisy sont chez eux

Oui mais elles dorment !!!!!

Seule gina s'est montrée, mais maintenant elle est sortit !!!!

Je ne sais pas si je vais continuer à payer pour regarder des appartements où les filles ne font que dormir ??

• Like 1

Searfailure "The Ice Princess" leader of the party girl minions, is on the balcony already making plans for tonight's escapades, after only being awake a few minutes. Take a look at the only real participant in B-1 "The Most Glorious and Grateful GINA" I would in real life take Gina any day over that purely FAKE Sarafailure, and of course Daisy Do Nothing "Miss back to the Cams", does not even enter the conversation, she is not worth the time to even discuss.

I know perhaps RLC is running the girls more than just putting them on display for us voyeurs but this is getting ridiculous.

TWO FXXKING NO-SHOW GIRLS BEING PUT ON DISPLAY BY RLC FOR US TO THANK US FOR PAYING THE PREMIUM AND THE REPLAY.

Is like watching mannequins with merchandise put on display in stores. But you pay to watch them on RLC. 

• Like 1

So, here are the facts...........

Sera and Daisy went down stairs to the kitchen...........Gina was in the hallway getting ready to leave and came into living room to get her scooter.  Both Sera and Daisy walked by did not say a word to Gina nor acknowledged her.  They got in the kitchen and gave a scowl and went on their cold lives.  

Not good people.

Daisy Do Nothing, make sure not to break your streak and when taking a bath or shower,  please we beg you to turn your back to the cams OK.

Oh Hell what am I thinking we don't have beg, she always has her back to the cams or is covered up to the neck.

Serafailure and her little minion Daisy Do Nothing Ever, have tainted the B-1 legacy forever, it may never recover from their middle finger syndrome to the membership.