3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

4 hours ago, firewall said:

I hope kami is not paid anymore by rlc with this all vacation during the last two months,time for her to take the good decision and move out of here and bring the little blondy angel with boyfriend for the replacement,this is what I expect for a new start of this apartment,kaley can leave also I don't care about this boring girl

Who cares what you expect.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Probably no need for a poll. There's a good chance that Kami and Kaley are spending so much time out of the apartment while in Moscow because they are getting their new apartment or apartments ready to move into. Are those empty boxes in Kami's room? She getting ready to pack things?:sad:

Hopefully wherever they go there are No Cams in the Place.  They've Bored everyone enough.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Probably no need for a poll. There's a good chance that Kami and Kaley are spending so much time out of the apartment while in Moscow because they are getting their new apartment or apartments ready to move into. Are those empty boxes in Kami's room? She getting ready to pack things?:sad:

The box is much too small.

Too bad. I hope she moves out quickly. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The box is much too small.

Too bad. I hope she moves out quickly. 

Never said she was going to put everything in the one box. She will probably be just as glad to rid herself of people like you as you will be glad to see her leave. Very simple, people like you want her to become a slut and she doesn't want to be a slut; so she is leaving.

• Like 1

75. 76% in the poll say that they are sick and tired of Kamila's bullshit and how she treats the voyeurs who pay for her beautiful Penthouse in Downtown Moscow, the high rent district. The lack of respect for those who pay for that penthouse by being gine on vacation more than 50% of the time and then when she is not on vacation she is in the Penthouse less and less spending the nights elsewhere, and the way she snubs her nose at the Angels, who are all fun loving and love to be in the Penthouse, and most all the never ending scowl like she is pissed for having to be there in the first place that she has on her face whenever she is in the Penthouse. I could continue but sums it up pretty well,

If you haven't voted go vote on the link and say your peace.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe you need to take your own advice.

you are a very funny personn, I have never insulted you but I can't say the same thing about you I have found a very recent post from you to me: ("You sound like you have the IQ of a piss ant.") ,you need to have your memory refreshed sometime,

you know what I'm gonna do it's add you in my ignore list it will be more simple I am not interested to continue talk with  the type of personn like you,bye

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did they talk about moving to a new apartment? Or where does this come from?

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

75. 76% in the poll say that they are sick and tired of Kamila's bullshit and how she treats the voyeurs who pay for her beautiful Penthouse in Downtown Moscow, the high rent district. The lack of respect for those who pay for that penthouse by being gine on vacation more than 50% of the time and then when she is not on vacation she is in the Penthouse less and less spending the nights elsewhere, and the way she snubs her nose at the Angels, who are all fun loving and love to be in the Penthouse, and most all the never ending scowl like she is pissed for having to be there in the first place that she has on her face whenever she is in the Penthouse. I could continue but sums it up pretty well,

If you haven't voted go vote on the link and say your peace.

Still a lot of people who like her, and people on CC is only a small % of the RLC viewers. I noticed when she got back from vacation it didnt take long before she was among the top cams, so obviously a lot of people still like watching her 😉

• Like 5