Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #2

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh whatever with that "creepy vibe" crap. That word gets tossed around this forum as much as a damn tit pic. How I or you or anybody perceives the event are irrelevant. They are the ones who invited him, they are having a good time with him and there's something else... they all understand their own language and we don't.

Oh, whatever...I couldn't give a flying fuck anyway, tbh...I'm only watching them because the girls have gone clubbing or gone to bed...

3 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Just as you do here all the time. Brilliant. 

I don't judge anyone in the apartments as I don't know them or their language. You guys judge all the time. I do think you are a bunch of lonely sad dudes who got nothing better to do than to make up stories in your heads. It's quite evident!

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I couldn't give a flying fuck anyway, tbh...I'm only watching them because the girls have gone clubbing or gone to bed...

And I couldn't give a flying fuck about those girls, so there's that I guess.

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I don't judge anyone in the apartments as I don't know them or their language. You guys judge all the time. I do think you are a bunch of lonely sad dudes who got nothing better to do than to make up stories in your heads. It's quite evident!

Isn't it "nice" to sit and judge a person you don't know and never met.  Your mom's must be proud of you!

These are your words. You're being a hypocrite.
You don't deserve a response. But your passing judgement on those posting here in CC is the pot calling the kettle black. Use a dictionary and look up the word hypocrite...You see a photo of yourself. If you don't have anything positive to add to the forum leave. You do the same thing here all the time. Starved for a little attention. Who needs a life?
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I guess I am naive as can someone please explain just where in world do you go after getting all dolled up at fucking 4:30 am ? To work maybe ?

Maybe, because of the adverse weather conditions in Moscow, the newspaper rounds are starting a bit earlier than usual...😏

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't notice anything different from your other posts, PP...😏

I don't even follow this apt, unless the pixie is there...I'd love to know what the story is behind this 'Gods gift to RLC' guy is...Where the fuck did he come from!...and where is Dick? PP, you seem to follow this apt pretty closely...Did J&D have some sort of a row...?

I didn't really follow it until Jewel first appeared, but I have not witnessed any real serious disagreement.

• Like 1