Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

15 minutes ago, scutus said:

I think that there is more to it than that. I did not see what happened in the bedroom. But he was all but scowling while he was sitting on the couch.

Makes me wonder that he is going to be a real pain out of the cameras eyesight.

After the scowling he went into the bedroom , and while she was putting her socks on voices were raised by the both of them, he took an open handed swipe at her head and I believe deliberately missed her but caught her hair....Connecting or missing , makes no difference, the boy is a bully .....wouldn't we all like to be able to have him in a room on our own for a couple of minutes....he would never do it again, that's for sure.

She went into the bathroom upset, after a few minutes came out with eyes that had been crying and went and patched her makeup up in the GR

She was very cool toward him and walked out the door ahead of him....and the stupid fool looked bemused. 😾

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

After the scowling he went into the bedroom , and while she was putting her socks on voices were raised by the both of them, he took an open handed swipe at her head and I believe deliberately missed her but caught her hair....Connecting or missing , makes no difference, the boy is a bully .....wouldn't we all like to be able to have him in a room on our own for a couple of minutes....he would never do it again, that's for sure.

She went into the bathroom upset, after a few minutes came out with eyes that had been crying and went and patched her makeup up in the GR

She was very cool toward him and walked out the door ahead of him....and the stupid fool looked bemused. 😾

Yes that how I saw it too mate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And some people wonder why he's so disliked. 

A real man doesn't hit or bully women period. Not acceptable Paul, you better go buy some chocolates and flowers to say sorry.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And some people wonder why he's so disliked. 

As most of us are aware, the fool has previous occasions of domestic violence towards The Little One, there is never any excuse. no matter what she does, to attempt or actually lay a hand on a woman.

She should tell the prick to leave, and get on with her life without the huge responsibility of wet nursing this ingrate any longer. 

One day he will not be able to draw back and will do her real physical harm. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

A real man doesn't hit or bully women period. Not acceptable Paul, you better go buy some chocolates and flowers to say sorry.

The best way for him to say sorry is to F**k off out of it. 😾

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

The bell-end would have to get the money from the Little One to buy them.😾

Maybe he could sell some of the useless equipment he buys.

• Like 2