Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

1 minute ago, manymuth said:

Well wish you to succed and have a nice time so!

Well big changes, she can bate anytime she wants, also I'll be able to keep her happy in bed.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Image result for garfieldTOO LATE AUSSIE MATE, Take a good look and you will understand why she finds me cute. Puuuurfect!!

Damn you're already moved in!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Damn you're already moved in!

Been here ages. 😹 Had to be a little devious to convince a certain black and white smelly critter to leave, along with his mate with the sackful of nuts. I've made an exception for Scutus...The Little One, on my recommendation I might add, will not allow him into the house, but has said she is willing to care for him at the dog shelter down the road. 😹😹Its nothing personal against Scutus, but she does not want Eva being impregnated, so its a safety precaution.😹

• Like 1

Well I know this comment is probably a little late but after seeing this I was surprised to see our little princess say to the lover of her life, ' you're sniffing behind me and interrupting me, so you have to go' so she casually gets out walks around the bed and gently picks up Eva and puts her out of the bedroom and close the door behind her and how convenient seeing Paul with earphones on maybe to drown out any possible barking.

Living in the USA, I am 12 hours behind them. So as you can imagine, seeing anything going on there live is a bit tricky on my part with my work n all. Thanks to all the comments in here to help me keep informed of anything. Keep posting so I know what the hell Paul is up to with this recent act of his.

• Like 1

We have seen Paul do this, and there are difficult moments in every relationship.
Hopefully it will be fine, otherwise we also have a problem.
Of course, a lot has changed now that Paul and Leora are together every day, but a woman is not part of that.
Paul offers your exuces to Leora, but also to the people who carry her on

We hebben Paul dit nog zien doen, en er zijn  in iedere relatie eens moeilijke momenten.
Het zal hopelijk wel goed komen, anders hebben we ook een probleem.
Er is natuurlijk veel veranderd nu Paul en Leora iedere dag samen zijn, maar een vrouw slaan hoort daar niet bij.
Paul bied uw exuces aan Leora , maar ook aan de mensen die haar op handen dragen😡

Well I had to go back and look at the footage of what everyone was talking about and what happened really made me sick at that moment it was happening but I believe without that camera being there this guy would have actually hit her, okay I don't know of any violent history and I can care less about it now because it seems as though something has been developing inside of him where he has now a short temper followed by possible violence only to stop because of witnesses seeing him and being the sweet person she is like a lot of females they tend to blame themselves for something they said to bring this on

• Like 1