Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

21 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks for the info. It's possibly available from the developer's website.
I'll check it out.

If you've never tried ImTranslator, you are really missing something. I
don't know if you read my entire post, but there's no right-clicking or
choosing from a menu or even clicking an icon in the upper right. You
simply highlight the text, press Alt+C and almost before you can blink,
it's right there. And, if you don't like where the translation prints, you
can change it.

you are welcome , i tried all of them ,  i like to use many software for the same purpose , surprise for you  i‘m using s3 for the same option  , just seconds after selecting the text by the mouse the translation appears in text box popup in the language i  had choosed earlier, i have im in firefox too but i depending on s3 now , i will try it again may by switching between them will give me another options . thanks for your advise :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, x1000 said:

you are welcome , i tried all of them ,  i like to use many software for the same purpose , surprise for you  i‘m using s3 for the same option  , just seconds after selecting the text by the mouse the translation appears in text box popup in the language i  had choosed earlier, i have im in firefox too but i depending on s3 now , i will try it again may by switching between them will give me another options . thanks for your advise :)

You're welcome. I hope you find it as useful as I do.

• Like 2

After Paul had hit Leora's hair she went to the bathroom for a big cry on her own. When went into the guestroom still crying and was trying to get the makeup right again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

After Paul had hit Leora's hair she went to the bathroom for a big cry on her own. When went into the guestroom still crying and was trying to get the makeup right again.

I missed that part, I would not put it past him to be more aggressive outside of the apartment. He's done it before. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pepe said:

I missed that part, I would not put it past him to be more aggressive outside of the apartment. He's done it before. 

That's terrible, what a bugger making our little one cry.

• Upvote 1