Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I had to go back and look at the footage of what everyone was talking about and what happened really made me sick at that moment it was happening but I believe without that camera being there this guy would have actually hit her, okay I don't know of any violent history and I can care less about it now because it seems as though something has been developing inside of him where he has now a short temper followed by possible violence only to stop because of witnesses seeing him and being the sweet person she is like a lot of females they tend to blame themselves for something they said to bring this on

They are OK now...laughing and smiling. He's got away with it again. One day she will wake up to what a potentially dangerous arsehole she lives with. 😾

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

They are OK now...laughing and smiling. He's got away with it again. One day she will wake up to what a potentially dangerous arsehole she lives with. 😾

You are so correct and I believe she has to put all the smiles and laughing with him aside right now and tell him directly what you did in that bedroom frighten me over a disagreement or little argument we have had many times before but for some reason I didn't recognize that person in the bedroom so how will I know the next time we have an argument away from these cameras this person won't reappear

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I had to go back and look at the footage of what everyone was talking about and what happened really made me sick at that moment it was happening but I believe without that camera being there this guy would have actually hit her, okay I don't know of any violent history and I can care less about it now because it seems as though something has been developing inside of him where he has now a short temper followed by possible violence only to stop because of witnesses seeing him and being the sweet person she is like a lot of females they tend to blame themselves for something they said to bring this on

I guarantee you she'll say it's her fault I heard it from her multiple times now. It's going to take him doing some real damage before she wakes up if she ever does. She probably won't even realize there was a problem until she reads the forum even though it's obvious to us. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

You are so correct and I believe she has to put all the smiles and laughing with him aside right now and tell him directly what you did in that bedroom frighten me over a disagreement or little argument we have had many times before but for some reason I didn't recognize that person in the bedroom so how will I know the next time we have an argument away from these cameras this person won't reappear

I know you said you know of no violent history or don't care but I have video proof if I can find it. 

I'm reading the comments and you look like a group of feminist lesbians ... Always giving an opinion about people's lives .. It's their life to let them live as they want ... There are the alarmists ... Ha ha ha ha. Any day It will give him a beating .. Ha ha ha ha ha. For God, stop saying nonsense .. Paul is not violent .. That will never happen ... Now leora read your comments and she believes it ...
Stop being hypocrites .. Their lives do not give a shit ...
You only care when and how is going to masturbate leora ... (me included) ..
For making such comments you will not be friends with leora .. You will not see her face to face .. You will not have sex with leora ..
There are more important things in life.

• Like 1