Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

36 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I'm reading the comments and you look like a group of feminist lesbians ... Always giving an opinion about people's lives .. It's their life to let them live as they want ... There are the alarmists ... Ha ha ha ha. Any day It will give him a beating .. Ha ha ha ha ha. For God, stop saying nonsense .. Paul is not violent .. That will never happen ... Now leora read your comments and she believes it ...
Stop being hypocrites .. Their lives do not give a shit ...
You only care when and how is going to masturbate leora ... (me included) ..
For making such comments you will not be friends with leora .. You will not see her face to face .. You will not have sex with leora ..
There are more important things in life.

Raul: Whilst I respect your comment, yet don't necessarily agree with them, it made me wonder what in your country or in your mindset equates to domestic violence? Many of us have witnessed Paul grab her with force round the throat and almost lifting her up, another time drawing his fist back and threatening her.......Hypocrites ?? Why ? Because we don't like to see or hear of ANY woman being domestically abused. Maybe it's a macho thing in Spain, I would be interested to know.

Yes of course we all enjoy watching her masturbate, who wouldn't....but not at any price.😸

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Raul: Whilst I respect your comment, yet don't necessarily agree with them, it made me wonder what in your country or in your mindset equates to domestic violence? Many of us have witnessed Paul grab her with force round the throat and almost lifting her up, another time drawing his fist back and threatening her.......Hypocrites ?? Why ? Because we don't like to see or hear of ANY woman being domestically abused. Maybe it's a macho thing in Spain, I would be interested to know.

Yes of course we all enjoy watching her masturbate, who wouldn't....but not at any price.😸

Not so sure he knows what the word means. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Of course I'm not in favor of violence ... I've never seen Paul grab by the neck .. That's why my comment ..
Hypocrites, I've said it because I think we do not care much about his life ...
We only worry about watching her masturbate .. That's why I said hypocrites

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Of course I'm not in favor of violence ... I've never seen Paul grab by the neck .. That's why my comment ..
Hypocrites, I've said it because I think we do not care much about his life ...
We only worry about watching her masturbate .. That's why I said hypocrites

Plenty of people including the mods have seen him grab her by the throat and lift her off the ground and there is video. 

Llevan toda la mañana hablando del incidente... Pero cuando ha empezado a tocarse el coño.. Se olvida el incidente y lo siguiente que leo es.... Vamos a la habitación.. Por eso dije hipócrita... Yo por lo menos reconozco que solo me importa verla como se toca el coño..