B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Just had a quick look at the twins, im already bored, remember when they were in b4 last time, I felt the same.

they have been here how often now and if memory serves me one of them almost did something sexual for about 30 seconds in B2  and that's about it,they are all nudity and absolutely nothing sexual hell they don't even masturbate do they

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

lol same here, not excited at all we know what we gonna see with them already

Opinions vary, would you have kept the same Nuns for another month ? At least there will be parties and lots of interesting things to watch like Nudity, Dancing, friends over to party !!! It is said that 3rd time is charm, It sure was for Jasmin 😍😍

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary, would you have kept the same Nuns for another month ? At least there will be parties and lots of interesting things to watch like Nudity, Dancing, friends over to party !!!

yes it's better than to have leia the nun but I have already a tons of videos with them this is why I am not interested to watch them one more time

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

They are TWINS, so yeah and playing with each other is um...well let me think?  INCEST correct?  So right out of the gate, they are restricted in their play.  They do not do anything.  Last time they were here, they were forced to play a bit, but the tension could be cut only with a knife.  IT WAS RIDICULOUS. 

If they are from Russia then Incest is Legal amongst Siblings.   It would have to be called Twincest but since they hardly never do anything much together since they started except for Bathing together. They're more like Nuns.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes it's better than to have leia the nun but I have already a tons of videos with them this is why I am not interested to watch them one more time

What about all the new members of RLC and CC since the twins were here before., don't you think that a set of twins is quite interesting for them to watch ? 

• Like 3

What about all the new members of RLC and CC since the twins were her before., don't you think that a set of twins is quite interesting for them to watch ? 

I talk just for me but it's sure for all new rlc members they are interesting to watch,don't know how many time they returned on rlc maybe 3 or 4 now ?

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

I talk just for me but it's sure for all new rlc members they are interesting to watch,don't know how many time they returned on rlc maybe 3 or 4 now ?

Cowart keeps the statistics on this, but I think once in B-1 and once in B-2/B-4 and now in B-2 again, so their 3rd stint I believe in a couple of years.

Cowart keeps the statistics on this, but I think once in B-1 and once in B-2/B-4 and now in B-2 again, so their 3rd stint I believe in a couple of years.

You are correct:

327501188_2019-01-3023_22_54-TenantsB1-B2-B3-B4-Excel.png.8a856649d7eb616a649399ad38493910.png