B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

40 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

She only participated & took off her top when & after Mila persuaded her.

But she did it, and was less reluctant than Jenn!...If she had done a Daisy, who couldn't be bothered to even get her arse there, she wouldn't have got as much stick by not turning up. At least she made an effort...Just saying...😏

36 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

She only participated & took off her top when & after Mila persuaded her. The ever lovely Elvira lightened up her with a kiss during the game and that was it.

The moment it was over, she could not wait to cover up and probably hope Frank did not see anything but he did anyway.

Such a prude honestly, she looked so out of place despite her being one of the better looking girls.

Mila whipped them into shape for that 2 rounds of licking game. I cannot imagine that !@#$% from B1 would participate at all without the presence of Mila.

I will say this again, RLC is not for her and she won't change for RLC. Why keep a girl who does not belong here?

Absolutely right. She doesn't belong there. Mila and Elvira were playing the kissing game and how Sera took part? by looking her fucking phone!! 

Do you notice how deep and passionate was the kiss between Mila and Elvira? And between Mila and Sera? It was like kissing an ice.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

She only participated & took off her top when & after Mila persuaded her. The ever lovely Elvira lightened up her with a kiss during the game and that was it.

The moment it was over, she could not wait to cover up and probably hope Frank did not see anything but he did anyway.

Such a prude honestly, she looked so out of place despite her being one of the better looking girls.

Mila whipped them into shape for that 2 rounds of licking game. I cannot imagine that !@#$% from B1 would participate at all without the presence of Mila.

I will say this again, RLC is not for her and she won't change for RLC. Why keep a girl who does not belong here?

as I said other times, Serafima is a great woman, the fact that I do not want to participate in stupid games, it seems normal