B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

You lot are obsessed with Serafima...ffs just watch another apartment if you don't like her.....I have seen a lot of girls come through these apartments and trust me she is actually better than most girls on their first stay....you can do a lot worse than her..Remember Angelika, Irina and the third one who sat at home for a month doing fuck all...

• Like 1

Just now, Sexytreach said:

You lot are obsessed with Serafima...ffs just watch another apartment if you don't like her.....I have seen a lot of girls come through these apartments and trust me she is actually better than most girls on their first stay....you can do a lot worse than her..Remember Angelika, Irina and the third one who sat at home for a month doing fuck all...

You mean like Daisy. 😁

Luckily she is gone on Sunday. 👍

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Its not about  only her. 
What she does is that she destroy others as well with her. 
Its ok if she stays out or dont show up at all at other apartments. 
She can stay with Daisy but her tactics is to be around every girl who is popular and bring them down with her, 
Other girls stayed in their room and were sitting on their ass but not going and bringing other popular girls down with them 

• Like 4

I never got to know Monica because she was leaving just as I got here but I do remember Sofie and Naomi together many times and really liked them.  I felt sorry for Naomi quite a few times though when Sofie would invite her to her room to play and then did nothing but play with her phone and ignore Naomi until she finally left.  It wasn't like that every time but often enough. For  quite a while B2 had hot and cold running Sofie almost every night

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Tomorrow probably Mila will return to B4, i think she never stayed more than two days in B1.

your right and maybe noticed that only Elvira and Malina drank before the club yesterday.

No one in B1 or B2 drinks before going out on Thursdays and Fridays and must be there before 0100 and return to the same time each time 😉