B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #6

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:46 PM, Thestarider said:

I think Mila is sending the video to Serafabulous and saying to her see this could be you. 💖

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:48 PM, bud2966 said:

and her reply is no way in hell..

and damn it looks as she did just that. I know I was not here to see it all, from the time that the worthless not so serafabulous  showed up in b4. so did I miss any thing like we seen last night.  when bea was in bed with mila... 

il y a une heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

Both...because guys must think she's worth talking about. The only reason it might not be good for her is if she reads the posts...But having said that, if she reads them, she's already read the negative shit...and hasn't change 1 fucking bit...You've gotta be careful for what you wish for guys, because she might actually do less if she reads the posts...

Il y a 1 heure, JohnTheod a dit :

Yes there many posts regarding Sera, and they are all negative....you think this is good for her or RLC?

Naga, she is already doing nothing so doing less actually means nothing.

I am writing honest comments about her simply because I think RLC is cheating us with these DO-NOTHING GIRLS (B2 girls too of cos) not because I hope the girls will read.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, bud2966 a dit :

sera hopefully you only have the best dreams of. taking your worthless ass home. and to never return ….🤬

Can we all just write to RLC (I know it is pointless but...) to ask them to send her home?