B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #6

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Not all mice are infected either.  The mice they get are just field mice.  We get quite a few in our area.  I have a Cat and she takes care of the Mice pretty quick once she spots them in the Apartment.  I have been here 5 Years and only had 2 in the Apartment so far.  This time of year we have no mice if they are around they'd be all frozen solid -15F they won't survive. 

Actually,  I've always found that when it's cold it's worse.  The mice come in out of the cold.

However the chances of actually catching anything is VERY rare. 

Cats are the best mouse trap you could ever have.

Just finished looking at the bathtub replay.

Was thinking maybe that b@#$% will show some pussy.

Nope, fxxking no! Nothing.

Get out of here, man! Just send her home RLC.

Why is it so difficult to do something so logical???

And poor Mila almost dozed off a couple of times while they watched that wtf movie which Mila was obviously fxxking not interested.

This is just becoming a joke. But this joke is on us.

• Like 2

Serafima is a beautiful woman, even if she does not do anything, it's not a problem, there are already all the other girls, that almost every night show us their wonderful shows, the fact that a girl like Mila is misled by her seems a great crap

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Serafima is a beautiful woman, even if she does not do anything, it's not a problem, there are already all the other girls, that almost every night show us their wonderful shows, the fact that a girl like Mila is misled by her seems a great crap

She is indeed a beautiful woman, but a person who is on the phone 24/7 even if she is sharing the tub with other person then she has psychological issues. Especially when the other person shows you interest and your response is what? watching movies. Only a 10 years old child would this.

1 hour ago, JohnTheod said:

She is indeed a beautiful woman, but a person who is on the phone 24/7 even if she is sharing the tub with other person then she has psychological issues. Especially when the other person shows you interest and your response is what? watching movies. Only a 10 years old child would this.

They all watch movies on their phones or laptop, is nothing new, the girls have always done. Some of the girls from the past did it a lot more.

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I am writing honest comments about her simply because I think RLC is cheating us with these DO-NOTHING GIRLS (B2 girls too of cos) not because I hope the girls will read.

I don't think the girls read the comments ,and i don't think that they even know to read and write english, I hope only some of the RLC stuff would read some of the comments.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They all watch movies on their phones or laptop, is nothing new, the girls have always done. Some of the girls from the past did it a lot more.

They were watching movies on their phone when they were taking a bath with someone else? especially when the other person has showing you an interest?

54 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I don't think the girls read the comments ,and i don't think that they even know to read and write english, I hope only some of the RLC stuff would read some of the comments.

I can tell you 100% that some of the girls DO read CC...and I even know of 1 who has an account...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

I do not know how long you looked at RLC, I can assure you that Serafina participates in the project much more than other girls who have passed through these apartments

• Upvote 1