Olivia & Nick Chat Topic 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So the guests are all people from other rlc apartments ? I have no idea who is who cause I usually don't watch any of these people.

I know Taya who used have an apartment - with Olivia I think - but I don't know the brunette.

30 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Kind of annoying the guys are naked in the kitchen and the girls aren't. Please bring the orgy to the kitchen. Move or clear the table and let's see some fun 😉

They don't want to show too much too fast 😏

The paradoxical apt relocation
Olivia,Nick,Taya and their friends in this tiny apt,sharing some emotions for the RLC's subscribers and freeloaders
And to the other side,an isolated couple with no friends at all Yulia & Ivan inside the giant and sumptuous palace,empty,dark, and lifeless 

Stupid RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

Aside

Casting and placement is paramount,isnt it...A-h
R1=success
R2=failure
B1-2-3-4=decline

and I spare you the technical problems of the website...:biggrin:

An attentive freeloader on vacation... ✈️

• Upvote 1

nella scena lesbo in cucina, a pieno favore di telecamera, la ragazza con il frustino a provato con del lubrificante  ad inserire un dildo nel culetto, ma era troppo grande... e la ragazza ha optato per un vibratore con filo piccolino, Non ho visto se poi è stato usato il dildo grande da qualche parte,stasera su replay controllo.