Olivia & Nick Chat Topic 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A show is the opposite of actual life. 

I would have like to see, Tanya have sex again. I would even have liked to see a swinger event between the girls or with the girls and some guys. No issue at all. But i see no good in an fake show like this or as in barcelona on RLC.

Some people are under the delusion that any of these apartments are actual life.  Taya did have sex...with a couple of her girlfriends...get over it.

Just now, maxfactor said:

Some people are under the delusion that any of these apartments are actual life.  Taya did have sex...with a couple of her girlfriends...get over it.

No. She put on a show for the cameras. That is all. 

This has nothing more to do with voyeurism. Like the Barcelona apartments, it is just a waste.

• Like 1

WoW awesome kitchen sequence ,thanks to Olivia,Taya,and davaj davaj girl(and the D stuff,premium quality)... :heart:

Aside

One thing is certain,this Olivia/Nick apt is surely not for RLC & CC Old Timers,stay out of this way...

Serafima is still there as a guest,just for you Old Timers,as well as Loraine at B4 and the twins at B2, ENJOY :biggrin: