Olivia & Nick Chat Topic 2019 #1

I think it's all very strange. They run from room to room, change quickly from position to position. It is not like a swinger event, but only like a show. They don't seem to be really interested in the sex, but just in increase the number of spectators. 

I hope this apartment doesn't become another Barcelona now. I hope RLC do not make this place one more apartment with girls pretended to have sex. If they go for it, It should also be real. 

• Like 2

you know I'm always a bit of an asshole, it's certainly nice to see three naked girls, but I assure you this is just a show and I have to say it's not very well done, I'm a VHTV subscriber and I'm an expert on that and this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

you know I'm always a bit of an asshole, it's certainly nice to see three naked girls, but I assure you this is just a show and I have to say it's not very well done, I'm a VHTV subscriber and I'm an expert on that and this

this time I agree with you on the highlighted comment, but not the asshole part this time :biggrin: not sure about the expert part either 😏

19 minutes ago, firewall said:

one good show sometime on rlc it's not bad it's not a problem for me

A show is the opposite of actual life. 

I would have like to see, Tanya have sex again. I would even have liked to see a swinger event between the girls or with the girls and some guys. No issue at all. But i see no good in an fake show like this or as in barcelona on RLC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

A show is the opposite of actual life. 

I would have like to see, Tanya with have sex again. I would even have liked to see a swinger Event between the Girls or with the Girls and some guys. No issue at all. But i see no good in an fake show like this or as in barcelona on RLC.

try enjoy the show for one time