Olivia & Nick Chat Topic 2019 #1

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

There's no telling the young when it comes to doing stupid things. They want to try everything at least once!

That's the trouble with youngsters nowadays. They don't know what the consequences of what their actions can possibly lead and turn into.  Some get off lucky and some others find themselves Laying on a Slab at the City Morgue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

ok, he is getting a little ruff and it seems to me ,she is not enjoying it.You can't always tell. but during rough sex at 22:00- he slapped her and she started crying and she cried through most of the sex. Then afterward she hugged him. Oh well

Yeah that's what he did when he was on here before...he's a creep, but RLC seems to like those.  Makes Effem look like a Piker.

On 2/3/2019 at 8:53 PM, StnCld316 said:

That's the trouble with youngsters nowadays. They don't know what the consequences of what their actions can possibly lead and turn into.  Some get off lucky and some others find themselves Laying on a Slab at the City Morgue.

Hi Stn, that's always been a problem for young people, not just nowadays. Somebody should start a thread where anyone can post something stupid they did in their younger days, that could have caused serious injury or death. Or was really stupid or embarrassing. Could you do it for me? Ill post the first one, i gots lots of em!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Stn, that's always been a problem for young people, not just nowadays. Somebody should start a thread where anyone can post something stupid they did in their younger days, that could have caused serious injury or death. Or was really stupid or embarrassing. Could you do it for me? Ill post the first one, i gots lots of em!

I'll see what I can come up with when I get a moment.

• Like 1

Whoooaa!  :undecided:!  i'm thinking  Nick is made of the same cloth as Fedor...he just slapped the ass of his girl..threw her around...and...she just sucked his dick...cuddled up and off to sleep...

• Like 1