Olivia & Nick Chat Topic 2019 #1

Hurry Ulyana run home to the abuser, you don't want to piss him off or he beat more holes in the doors and walls. Really sad this relationship is the worst on all of RLC, Remember you can't have any fun, it is your job to stay in the house and do nothing ever. Talk about a controlling asshole. This guy has sex with prostitutes on cam and that is ok, chauvinistic bastard is what he is.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hurry Ulyana run home to the abuser, you don't want to piss him off or he beat more holes in the doors and walls. Really sad this relationship is the worst on all of RLC, Remember you can't have any fun, it is your job to stay in the house and do nothing ever. Talk about a controlling asshole. This guy has sex with prostitutes on cam and that is ok, chauvinistic bastard is what he is.

Oh my God are you serious because I've been a fan of hers for a short time but I am really unaware of him being a abuser of her or around her

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my God are you serious because I've been a fan of hers for a short time but I am really unaware of him being a abuser of her or around her

Look at the door in the kitchen !!! Yes I am serious.

42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Look at the door in the kitchen !!! Yes I am serious.

Yes I have to say you are serious, I just looked into the kitchen and viewed the three holes in the door that was As You Say "put there by her husband", and also noticing how strange and sinister it looks when a door hasn't been replaced but it's being left there almost as a warning to her what type of person I would be if you push me into that position

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Why is Ulyana being discussed here.  This is the Olivia & Nick Topic.

Ulyana was partying over at Oliva's and her husband texted her and told to get home. That is how it got started. We can move it if you want ?

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ulyana was partying over at Oliva's and her husband texted her and told to get home. That is how it got started. We can move it if you want ?

OK.  Thanks for the Clarification.

Good thing I checked instead of deleting.   :biggrin:

Guest hacıvat

ulyana had sexy red colour lipstick during the night. lipstick has vanished after she has disappeared for ten minutes. did anyone see her when cleaning her lips?

23 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OT 0500 I do not see Ulyana at home nor do I see Nick at home. What I see is Olivia at home in bed and Marat at home in bed.

Oliva is by herself but Ulyana is in bed with the abuser

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Oliva is by herself but Ulyana is in bed with the abuser

My bad. I couldn't see her earlier.  Thank you for the correction. You are too funny... abuser. There is a guy at our gym that is very strange... always shouting encouragement to himself, jumping up and down. I keep my eye on him as I keep thinking this guy has the habits of the unibomber.