Olivia & Nick Chat Topic 2019 #1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Looks like they turned the bedroom into a combined bedroom/livingroom. This apt. is not the best I must say, should have seperate bedroom and livingroom.

The layout of this apartment really hurts this couple. Their sex life is already pretty horrible and boring and on top of that we've already seen them do everything they're going to do at Will and Taya's old place. The only thing to look forward to with this apartment is when the invite guests and have parties but since the apartment is so bad, I'm not even sure how good that would be.

I really hope that the guest from this weekend will return again! She was crazy, and lots of fun, wiggling her boobs for the camera. ❤️

(And I loved the little accident 😉🛏️)

like I said earlier in this Forum is that I am a fan of Ulyana but maybe someone can correct me on this, but what I'm noticing is the seating arrangement in the kitchen seems to always Force the female guest to sit next to her husband but I most certainly could be wrong because I have no history with this apartment