Olivia & Nick Chat Topic 2019 #1

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have any video of her cooking this morning? (she was naked so perhaps...) Only the wife wants to try and make whatever she was doing but we couldn't watch it all as we had to go out.

Possibly one of the stranger requests on here.

On 3/7/2019 at 6:16 PM, StnCld316 said:

OK.  Thanks for the Clarification.

Good thing I checked instead of deleting.   :biggrin:

Ulyana is very much a part of this apt. as she is using it to have her affair...so what happens at Olivia and Nicks stays at Olivia Nicks.... Don't ever delete this show, this play... and frankly who F'n cares if pictures cross a grey line... if Starider was paying attention in both posts and Pictures he would have figured this out... This conversation is very much involved in how Ulyana'''s sister (olivia) and Nick are accommodating the affair??? if it is indeed an affair??? I called that it is,  and evidenced it in my picture posts …  And finally, if the guy in bed biting Ulyana's ass is the same (Uly's former boy/fuck friend? (I'm too new to know) but if so, the affair rages on  YES  at Olivia's and Nick's apartment

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Ulyana is very much a part of this apt. as she is using it to have her affair...so what happens at Olivia and Nicks stays at Olivia Nicks.... Don't ever delete this show, this play... and frankly who F'n cares if pictures cross a grey line... if Starider was paying attention in both posts and Pictures he would have figured this out... This conversation is very much involved in how Ulyana'''s sister (olivia) and Nick are accommodating the affair??? if it is indeed an affair??? I called that it is,  and evidenced it in my picture posts …  And finally, if the guy in bed biting Ulyana's ass is the same (Uly's former boy/fuck friend? (I'm too new to know) but if so, the affair rages on  YES  at Olivia's and Nick's apartment

There was one day a few days back I had seen Ulyana's name mentioned.  I just thought someone had started something in a wrong Topic.  So I checked and Ulyana was in this one so I'm just glad I checked rather than usually deleting something posted in the wrong place.  There were no pictures that I had noticed at the time.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There was one day a few days back I had seen Ulyana's name mentioned.  I just thought someone had started something in a wrong Topic.  So I checked and Ulyana was in this one so I'm just glad I checked rather than usually deleting something posted in the wrong place.  There were no pictures that I had noticed at the time.

yes , again as a newbie,  I decided it best to post the "affair" pictures in Ulyana's (Marat) apt. .. (page 10 ) and not here...   because Uly fans would be most likely to get their insta fix of her in her domain and I  feared they would not care about Olivia Nick to find it more immediately... so a fair judgement call all the same... But I do appreciate the intention of continuity in this forum or the potential kaos of finding your faves all over the place... 

• Upvote 1