B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:28 AM, legrandrobert said:

This is what I'm getting here in Canada, and I've paid my dues.                  👿👿👿

bandicam 2019-02-18 10-11-20-854.jpg 

RLC Seriously needs Upgrades.  They need to Implement HTML5 into their World and get away from those Fucking Java Scripts and Adobe Flash Player.

They're Reaping a big chunk of Cash every Year and they keep playing with Old Applications that should have been scrapped many Moons ago.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me what has happened to "The Most Lovable Laima"💖 ? There was time no so long ago that she let go of all her inhibitions and became extremely sexual, sensual, and just plain beautifully hot as hell. Now it seems that something has turned off that switch, and she no longer feels like she is so sexy. I think she is just as lovely today as the day she showed up. I really enjoyed watching her discover her sexuality and giving in to her most deepest desires. I await the return of "The Most Lovable Laima" to come back to us again. 💖

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can someone tell me what has happened to "The Most Lovable Laima"💖 ? There was time no so long ago that she let go of all her inhibitions and became extremely sexual, sensual, and just plain beautifully hot as hell. Now it seems that something has turned off that switch, and she no longer feels like she is so sexy. I think she is just as lovely today as the day she showed up. I really enjoyed watching her discover her sexuality and giving in to her most deepest desires. I await the return of "The Most Lovable Laima" to come back to us again. 💖

No

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

She only bates a couple of times a year :biggrin: