Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, squish said:

My theory is that it is aimed at U.S. audiences.

If they could think and plan that far, this would have been a far more attractive place with all those enthusiastic girls who did not receive any attention from Corn.

My hope for this place are diminishing...

1 hour ago, squish said:

he had better keep checking his cams.

He passed that bridge, he might not survive until end of this month.

As such he better have a flexible rental contract.

A better evening. Lots of guests and some good action at 03:57:00. Still don't know why the cam knobhead was invited. He has spent the whole evening recumbent taking up a precious couch. Daft. Having a sing song at 05.30 won't endear them to the neighbours. We remember what happened at Pablos.

4 minutes ago, squish said:

Good action at 012500 cam 9. Glad Corn has not invited tall pony tail again. She was only there for the er party perks.

Seems the ex-tenant jim is still around to act with crew ... See, elise is still around on control with her girls like i told you 😉 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Seems the ex-tenant jim is still around to act ... See, elise is still around on control like i told you 😉 

Thanks for identifying Jim. If Elise were still pulling the strings would we not see Sandy? 

32 minutes ago, squish said:

Thanks for identifying Jim. If Elise were still pulling the strings would we not see Sandy? 

Elise at the other house was also in a rotating system. My doubt is if the tenants are also in that rotating system or was all a big "coincidence" 

first: jim & elise then Elise & Corn now Corn & Ryley 

With + - 1 month each