Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, squish said:

Was at 09:17:40  cam 11.

Unfortunate for Cornelius who is trying to resurrect the site. A fine is the last thing he needs. This could be why he is always checking his mobile when untried guests are around. Much safer for boring monogamous couples of course.

9 minutes ago, squish said:

Unfortunate for Cornelius who is trying to resurrect the site. A fine is the last thing he needs. This could be why he is always checking his mobile when untried guests are around. Much safer for boring monogamous couples of course.

Seeing their behavior to hide in the hidden room (even taking chairs to there) so many times don't know if he's even trying something or just don't care 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Seeing their behavior to hide in the hidden room (even taking chairs to there) so many times don't know if he's trying that or just don't care 

I think it is simply that some guests don't want to be seen on cam doing naughty things. Where I think Corn could improve is to eject those guests as soon as this is established and get others but easier said than done at 03.00. He is trying to build up a network of reliable guests. I share zoifans fears that in losing Elise we may have lost Sandy and Gretel also.

1 minute ago, squish said:

I think it is simply that some guests don't want to be seen on cam doing naughty things. Where I think Corn could improve is to eject those guests as soon as this is established and get others but easier said than done at 03.00. He is trying to build up a network of reliable guests. I share zoifans fears that in losing Elise we may have lost Sandy and Gretel also.

If Elise is still the boss the girls will appear.. unless she gets others to visit  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If Elise is still the boss the girls will appear.. unless she gets others to visit  

Yes indeed but according to support 'she will not participate in the near future'. Here's hoping that means that she is still around behind the scenes but not on cam.

1 hour ago, squish said:

That's the trouble with being up all night. It hits you the next day, even when you are as young as Corn.Plus he can't be too happy about the fine.

What this proves is that he needs to bring Riley in a bit more so he can get some sleep. After all Elise was able to handle things as a female.