Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, squish said:

Its becoming evident that Elise did not leave her address book which is a shame.

Currently I think corn is in a bit of a rut and his guests are happy to take from him and not give back. I think Riley senses this and is not impressed.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Currently I think corn is in a bit of a rut and his guests are happy to take from him and not give back. I think Riley senses this and is not impressed.

Hate to say it but this apartment was more vibrant when Elise was in charge. Today has been a total non-event,

3 minutes ago, squish said:

Pleased that I am not the only person watching.

Well Corn is not make good show. Again - some misfortune. Potentially - Elise is one of strongest VH girls who can do good show. And Sandy is also a hot girl. At the end of first month - they began to show high level. And? Something happened.

Apartment - off-line. After moved, both Elise and Sandy did not look motivated. And did a minimum. If they created at least 2-3 evenings/week - as they did in recent days in first apartment. That would be epic.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well Corn is not make good show. Again - some misfortune. Potentially - Elise is one of strongest VH girls who can do good show. And Sandy is also a hot girl. At the end of first month - they began to show high level. And? Something happened.

Apartment - off-line. After moved, both Elise and Sandy did not look motivated. And did a minimum. If they created at least 2-3 evenings/week - as they did in recent days in first apartment. That would be epic.

Good to hear from you Groomy. Your insights are always forensic and sound. Have you got tired with watching CGI cowboys and indians yet? We need you here old friend!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

the problem with this apt is that there is so little happening it can be forgotten to even look here. without timeline & archives nobody would know that it is still on vh.

...and when something does happen it is after we have retired for the night. My theory is that it is aimed at U.S. audiences.