Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, squish said:

My guess is that she will but there is tension between Olga (sorry Riley) and

Gretel who both fancy Corn. Whether Gretel could face and obey Riley now remains to be seen. having said that I can't recall Gretel sleeping with Corn yet so who knows.

I noticed girls don't swing between the guys in this place.

That is why Gretel and Sandy never slept with Corn. They are intimately close, but don't fuck. Not sure why.

At the same time, The apartment name Corn & Riley does not mean they are going to latch to each other. I am sure Cron is going to fuck around.

The changes we saw could be a "lack of profit" signal. Girls like Elise and  Gretel have high earning expectation and this place might not bring the income for them as much as alternative opportunities.  A root cause could be the large expensive but very inefficient apartment that they chose. 

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, zoifan said:

Corn fucked Eva in front of the other guy who was playing with her tits while Riley was in kitchen. 

Hoping to see Riley is going to start fuck around.

She nearly did last night but was cockstopped by the guy in red top, bit of a 'dog in a manger.'

34 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Issues Riley & Corn , bathroom cam out heard someone talking and now off line, anyone notice that ?

It's visible on timeline.. Guest guy covered the cam with a cup.. since he was there alone i guess was to do something illegal. It's visible also when the cup was on cam that one of the girls comes out from the hidden room and talk with the someone that was inside bathroom
The house went offline quite quick after that