B3 Kylie & Rus General Topic February 2019 #1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Kylie already did blowjob better and for more time in first night than Stella in all the time she was in house.Good girl!Glad he likes to suck Kylie delicious boobs,that's hot also.All with good lights.Would say an nice,big improvement.

Wait till RLC tosses another couple in the Apartment. Activity will become non existent. Enjoy it while they do it.

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

Kylie, shows us why she was paid to go back to RLC, I have no words

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

finally RLC became like VHTV

I have the impression that this is the first time you see a couple in love fucking  because they really want it

and I think you still have not understood the concept of VHTV, because we are still very far 😉

now my memory isn't so sure, can someone confirm was kylie the thick one who had dark hair and was with the smaller dark hair girl they shared a room in what would be serafimas room currently, i'm pretty sure that is the same kylie but she looks different

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I have the impression that this is the first time you see a couple in love fucking  because they really want it

and I think you still have not understood the concept of VHTV, because we are still very far 😉

you're right, they started having sex 10 times in half an hour, they just want to show us their love