R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Why keep a such a large place for 1 person it's not feasible.

For one person only agree doesn't make sense,the hopes are that house will reopen with two,three residents.If Its Just an house for Kristy then an smaller(less expensive)house makes sense.Depends what Rlc and Kristy want to do.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

It's a roommates apartment, probably will continue so.

Agree,We only have one roommates house(the awaful Angie night travels agency hotel)só think rlc will try to keep this house as an roommates house.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,We only have one roommates house(the awaful Angie night travels agency hotel)só think rlc will try to keep this house as an roommates house.

It's fundamentally a business-decision based on numbers of viewers, which we don't have access to.

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Remember that every person it's free to have their opinions,something that could be good in your eyes could be the opposite in other person eyes,and vise versa the same,Personaly don't find Kamila an superstar..she was an veteran resident that had an good number of fans and also others that weren't fans.But agree that for exemple calling residents bad names it's wrong.Remmber that each person Its diferent and have their own tastes.

I agree Ze, all our tastes are different. If someone's not a fan of a girl, just say 'I'm not a fan' or 'She's not my cup of tea'...or say nothing at all and watch someone else...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree Ze, all our tastes are different. If someone's not a fan of a girl, just say 'I'm not a fan' or 'She's not my cup of tea'...or say nothing at all and watch someone else...

The world is their stage, and they are most definitely performers, from the minute they enter these apartment's or the Penthouse. They are paid performers just like any performer is paid for their services. All performer's will always have critics !!! I believe that everyone has the right to post critical opinion's of any performer as they have that same right to post positive opinions. This is a discussion forum and without balance there is no discussion.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, northguy said:

It's fundamentally a business-decision based on numbers of viewers, which we don't have access to.

Also that,But feel an revamping of house with Kristy and two angels will get an good number of views.But her alone in an new house also would archive that.But seing how rlc lately acts i would say that will be roommates house and in same place.