R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The world is their stage, and they are most definitely performers, from the minute they enter these apartment's or the Penthouse. They are paid performers just like any performer is paid for their services. All performer's will always have critics !!! I believe that everyone has the right to post critical opinion's of any performer as they have that same right to post positive opinions. This is a discussion forum and without balance there is no discussion.

Agree, but maybe this is just a question of balance of how far you can go with truth, but still respect for humans.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Also that,But feel an revamping of house with Kristy and two angels will get an good number of views.But her alone in an new house also would archive that.But seing how rlc lately acts i would say that will be roommates house and in same place.

I agree...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The world is their stage, and they are most definitely performers, from the minute they enter these apartment's or the Penthouse. They are paid performers just like any performer is paid for their services. All performer's will always have critics !!! I believe that everyone has the right to post critical opinion's of any performer as they have that same right to post positive opinions. This is a discussion forum and without balance there is no discussion.

True, but there are 'good' ways to criticise...🙂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Agree, but maybe this is just a question of balance of how far you can go with truth, but still respect for humans.

We have very specific rules in place for that northguy. Then they get reported and Mods step in and take action. Sometimes the Mods just happen to be around and take action if needed. We answer reports almost daily on this big old forum.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree Ze, all our tastes are different. If someone's not a fan of a girl, just say 'I'm not a fan' or 'She's not my cup of tea'...or say nothing at all and watch someone else...

In the end its all about tastes my friend.Personqly i think we should never ignore something,being it good or bad in our tastes,unless is something really really bad.,than probraby is better to indeed ignore it😅.Just one exemple i like a lottt kitty but others don't,if viewers want to express they don't enjoy her in cams(and a good number indeed don't enjoy her much hehe)perfectly fine with them saying that and as much they feel like(as long as they don't cross the line,calling her nasty names).and of course..cc it's an dam forum(and pretty good one if i may)so..opinions..more opinions..let them come!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In the end its all about tastes my friend.Personqly i think we should never ignore something,being it good or bad in our tastes,unless is something really really bad.,than probraby is better to indeed ignore it😅.Just one exemple i like a lottt kitty but others don't,if viewers want to express they don't enjoy her in cams(and a good number indeed don't enjoy her much hehe)perfectly fine with them saying that and as much they feel like(as long as they don't cross the line,calling her nasty names).and of course..cc it's an dam forum(and pretty good one if i may)so..opinions..more opinions..let them come!

...and Kitty's a prime example of a tenant who reads CC...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1