Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

Dasha does not look like she will share Sasha. I notice at their last party whenever Sasha got too close to Masha's sister she would step in to separate them. She was sharing with Masha because she had to but not anymore. No more fun here I think.  

7 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

How quickly you people forget... this apt. has been scripted since Dasha walked in the door over a year ago. It's been a steady progression ever since. Nothing but baiting.

Mutt, I think we agree to a point and we are probably alone in this. Indeed it was scripted to a point. I believe in the Project idea. These are otherwise normal young human beings living in Rome. They are exhibitionist but not trained actors. (Just watch any mindless reality show and see what actors do....... They break down!) In our case we observed a natural progression handled by three strong honest people, who happen to love each other intimately. In my view the person with the strongest mind (controlling the peace and harmony) in the apartment is Sasha. My Point: No matter the situation he steps up. Cleans, cooks, braids hair and when duty called he managed to satisfy both ladies sexually on a regular basis. They are for all practical purposes a team. And Ms Cat and I enjoy watching them evolve. May they continue to grow, who knows what we shall see.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Dasha does not look like she will share Sasha. I notice at their last party whenever Sasha got too close to Masha's sister she would step in to separate them. She was sharing with Masha because she had to but not anymore. No more fun here I think.  

Wish was with Masha "sister"(the blonde girl)but was just with the usual brunet guest girl(pretty also).Thing never seen Masha "sister" playing that games in cams with them.

Not an good ambience in the house(in my view)place to small for one side the couple make their life and in other side Masha to do hers.Strange how the things "evolved" so fast,Gess sooner or later one of the parts will move out(probably to an new rlc house).By the way..an livingroom cleaning wouldnt be bad ideia.

il y a 10 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Not an good ambience in the house(in my view)place to small for one side the couple make their life and in other side Masha to do hers.Strange how the things "evolved" so fast,Gess sooner or later one of the parts will move out(probably to an new rlc house).By the way..an livingroom cleaning wouldnt be bad ideia.

Totally agree with you I think that Masha does not show too much about her discomfort with Dasha because she knows she is in danger of losing her guy, of which she still has feelings. And if you pay attention you will see the evil of Dasha face Masha. And I think Sasha wants something to be Masha's departure and say that she has pushed Dasha into the arms of her boyfriend
🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, bosco971 said:
Totally agree with you I think that Masha does not show too much about her discomfort with Dasha because she knows she is in danger of losing her guy, of which she still has feelings. And if you pay attention you will see the evil of Dasha face Masha. And I think Sasha wants something to be Masha's departure and say that she has pushed Dasha into the arms of her boyfriend
🤣🤣🤣

Think Masha never expected Sasha to reach an point were he liked Dasha more than her,it was an dangerous move(to move in Dasha and become an three way thing),But month after month dasha&sasha become more and more close(and by themselves)and less with Masha.They are now in an point of totaly discomfort,making separated life's in such small house must be really difficult,some people sayed this is all an act,an "theatre" of the three to renew atention(and they indeed always act a lot in many aspects)but this time..seems to much extreme and even real.Continuing this way most probraby We gona see big changes in place Pretty soon.

I saw so many different things in this house where I expect everything from them. Besides Masha is not a stable character that someone can trust (last summer we saw her pull and kiss in the mouth of the hosted personal trainer, three weeks ago we saw her having sex with a possible boy friend, last Sunday to Is taking a bath caresses and give lesbian kiss to Nelly).

• Upvote 1