Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Είμαι τόσο τυχερός, όταν επισκέπτομαι RLC, όλοι είναι στο κρεβάτι! Έχω επισκεφθεί αυτό το διαμέρισμα κάθε λίγες ημέρες και να διαβάσετε τις θέσεις για να καλύψουν τη διαφορά. Τώρα, στις 4:38 πμ Η καθορισμένη ώρα διαμέρισμα, βλέπω Dasha και Σάσα κοιμάται στο σαλόνι. Παρατηρώ το υπνοδωμάτιο είναι άδειο, όπου είναι Μάσα; 

Masha den eínai móno echthés to vrády pou ménei ektós diamerísmatos eínai kai dyo vrádia prín alla kai polla alla vrádia polý taktiká pléon.

Masha is not only yesterday evening staying outside the apartment is two evenings before and many other nights very regularly now.
  • Like 1

sorry for the question,i did not watch for long time,I see sasha and dasha fucking in the living room and shower and masha alone masturbating in a bedroom and not fucking with sasha,is sasha and masha separated?😞

15 minutes ago, danny74 said:

sorry for the question,i did not watch for long time,I see sasha and dasha fucking in the living room and shower and masha alone masturbating in a bedroom and not fucking with sasha,is sasha and masha separated?😞

Yes, the name of the apartment has been changed too ("Dasha and Sasha, Masha"), Sasha is in a relationship with Dasha now

• Like 1

1 לפני שעה, Hoax אמר:

כן, השם של הדירה השתנה מדי ( "דאשה וסשה, מאשה"), סשה הוא במערכת יחסים עם דאשה עכשיו

Sad, Masha and Dasha are talking to each other