Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

3 hours ago, maxi said:

What i see long time ago since the time that Dasha was not in this apartment was Masha cooking, washing, and Sasha sleeping all the time. He wake up for yoga. And you are talking about selfish woman? Please try to understand that man do nothing, i repeat nothing. Sorry he does... he fucks.

You must have been looking at a different apartment Masha helped but Sasha did most of the cleaning and cooking. Masha was the queen of the apartment. Karma a butch and it found Masha. I really hope she finds someone who can make her happy because no one should be unhappy.  

34 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

You must have been looking at a different apartment Masha helped but Sasha did most of the cleaning and cooking. Masha was the queen of the apartment. Karma a butch and it found Masha. I really hope she finds someone who can make her happy because no one should be unhappy.  

No i don't. i've been looking to this apartment. Sasha is doing his jobe now because Masha ceased to be her maid, and Dasha what i see is lazy. As result Sasha is doing the work at home.

4 hours ago, maxi said:

No i don't. i've been looking to this apartment. Sasha is doing his jobe now because Masha ceased to be her maid, and Dasha what i see is lazy. As result Sasha is doing the work at home.

I stand by what I said, your prior post show your bias. Enough said!

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

My big rlc crush it's in the house😍,maybe Masha and her can move to an new rlc house,Think would be great.

and who is your big crush,i know my favorite was blondie the one everyone thought was mashas sister her ass is my profile pic lol I didn't see who is here now though,edited I just caught a quick look at the guest you like and it sure looked like blondie

• Upvote 1