Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

30 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Dasha is no longer anatomically correct...she has two assholes.

Once again I can always count on someone putting Sasha down. I think he's a great guy. Finally found some who loves him as much as he loves her. Masha never loved Sasha he was just a boy toy for her.

Maybe Masha should talk with the couple for her be freely able to bring her dude and he sleeping in some nights,something still feels very strange(this giant split and disconnection happened to fast and abruptly)and they proved to enjoy making big "theatres scenes" but this seems kinda real,as i said other times,continuing this way they probably will have to do something..maybe the couple moving to an new place or Masha.Honestly if is to get more views i not sure if it works,Personaly i watch them less nowdays.

14 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Before this apartment offered nice shows. Now as they descended it reached the downhill with these (ridiculous masturbate) shows.

Yeah. I'm sick of this cam show, too. It's annoying already to see all this lifeless Girls in barcelona apartment.

But why the hell is RLC kill the fun to watch the real apartments. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ναι. Είμαι άρρωστος από αυτό το cam show, πάρα πολύ. Είναι ενοχλητικό ήδη να δούμε όλα αυτά τα άψυχα Τα κορίτσια στη Βαρκελώνη διαμέρισμα.

Αλλά γιατί η κόλαση είναι RLC σκοτώσει το διασκεδαστικό να βλέπει κανείς τις πραγματικές διαμερίσματα. 

I hope once again to find their old good self and see again real shows and not made.

On 3/21/2019 at 7:06 AM, maxi said:

That asshole switched Masha for Dasha? What tasted is awful.

Good move by Sasha it was heart breaking to see how she humiliated this man!!   When she was in pain from the breast surgery Sasha was up all night serving her.  He gets better treatment from Dasha.  About time he stand up to this selfish woman!!   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Good move by Sasha it was heart breaking to see how she humiliated this man!!   When she was in pain from the breast surgery Sasha was up all night serving her.  He gets better treatment from Dasha.  About time he stand up to this selfish woman!!   

What i see long time ago since the time that Dasha was not in this apartment was Masha cooking, washing, and Sasha sleeping all the time. He wake up for yoga. And you are talking about selfish woman? Please try to understand that man do nothing, i repeat nothing. Sorry he does... he fucks.

11 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Masha, however, is neither the best character nor stable to have any sexual relationship with him. The masha seems to be just one night's relationship
. They encountered very selfish and clutches when they were 3some. I watch them from the beginning before swingers with jane & dick. That her masha suffered was deserved.