B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

We have had several girls who have shared bed for a long time in all the apartments, so they accept it

I said yesterday that I have a lot to learn here yet and I guess this is just another one of those things.  I did a lot of watching and a lot of reading last night and learned several things.  I learned how to use smiley faces and resize them.  I learned you guys don't say masturbate you say bate.  I learned this is a post, not a message.

I learned that Adalita has a really cute face and great tits.  I learned that they need a bigger shower stall to get both of Diane's tits in at the same time.  I learned that 5 girls can play dumb card games in the same small bed at one time.  

I learned a LOT of things in B1 but I also learned that I have to go to that apartment to post it, not here.

Still lots more to learn.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I said yesterday that I have a lot to learn here yet and I guess this is just another one of those things.  I did a lot of watching and a lot of reading last night and learned several things.  I learned how to use smiley faces and resize them.  I learned you guys don't say masturbate you say bate.  I learned this is a post, not a message.

I learned that Adalita has a really cute face and great tits.  I learned that they need a bigger shower stall to get both of Diane's tits in at the same time.  I learned that 5 girls can play dumb card games in the same small bed at one time.  

I learned a LOT of things in B1 but I also learned that I have to go to that apartment to post it, not here.

if you stay on this forum, you will have lots of laughs, there are very special people

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Here is a lesson---you see the little +29 underneath your D  and Members?

That means that people in CC have clicked the little heart on the bottom right of your post---they liked it. In this case 3 people liked your post-- and it is added to your total

So if you like someone else's post--you can do the same--or not

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

if you stay on this forum, you will have lots of laughs, there are very special people

As of now I plan to but will also be checking out other options.  I can see this as a fun place to hang out.  I hope it stays that way. I have been reading backwards quite a lot and there is a lot that isn't all laughs.  Lots of negativity.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Here is a lesson---you see the little +29 underneath your D  and Members?

That means that people in CC have clicked the little heart on the bottom right of your post---they liked it. In this case 3 people liked your post-- and it is added to your total

So if you like someone else's post--you can do the same--or not

I was wondering what that number was and why it was growing.  Thanks.  Nobody knows who the likes come from though?  I'd kind of like to know.  

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

As of now I plan to but will also be checking out other options.  I can see this as a fun place to hang out.  I hope it stays that way. I have been reading backwards quite a lot and there is a lot that isn't all laughs.  Lots of negativity.  

That is true, but if you follow, you will see that it is just a few of the posters in here that want to ruin it for everyone else. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I was wondering what that number was and why it was growing.  Thanks.  Nobody knows who the likes come from though?  I'd kind of like to know.  

If you become a Premium Member by paying $20.00 for a non recurring 1 year subscription to CC, you can see that and also have access to pics and other things that you cannot see otherwise.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

That is true, but if you follow, you will see that it is just a few of the posters in here that want to ruin it for everyone else. 

Am I allowed to shoot at them?  I'm from Texas and have plenty of guns in my gunrack.  😁

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well I have many good laughs from some of the things you write, so thank you for that 👍 :biggrin:

• Like 1