Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

18 hours ago, zoifan said:

It is so great to see Giselle back. I was getting worried. 

Serena has to go out so Allan brings his fiance. I did not expect it.

maybe I'm the only one here who is not surprised by this🙄

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The impossible happened now with Serena there that place is even worse than before. 

She probably needs some time to adapt herself with Alan's changes. As we know he can be unpredictable when Nina is not around to control him.  

Sooner or later, Serena will bring someone or she will visit Jessica & Conan.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

maybe I'm the only one here who is not surprised by this🙄

The reason that I was surprised is that both Alan and Serena participated in orgies together, so I though it should be cool to for them to bring friends to BR. 

But I think I know the reason. I think Giselle needs time to get used to Alan's lifestyle. Seeing her progress so far, I think she will, and she will fuck Serena.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The reason that I was surprised is that both Alan and Serena participated in orgies together, so I though it should be cool to for them to bring friends to BR. 

But I think I know the reason. I think Giselle needs time to get used to Alan's lifestyle. Seeing her progress so far, I think she will, and she will fuck Serena.

based on everything I've seen in this time, Serena and Gisele sitting on the sofa, drinking tea and just talking would already have the ability to surprise me ....😶

but as a serena return to this project was a movement on the chessboard by me not expected, who knows this may not be possible 🙄/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Serena and Gisele sitting on the sofa, drinking tea and just talking would already have the ability to surprise me ....😶

I can't think of anything about Giselle and her relationship with Allan that did not surprise me big time so far.

Everything about Giselle is a surprise, so that I can't say with confident that Giselle will or won't do double anal. 

14 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Anybody else noticed that when somebody leaves VH and then comes back a few months later it is always a disappointment?

I have always said that, it's never the same when you return after a long break, many have tried and almost all failed.