B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure but quite a few of the girls have done this in the past...

Didn't look like anything professional cause I didn't see any photographers or anything.  Just Adelita taking pics of Elvira with her phone. For family or boyfriends maybe?

Ok, I think I can shine some light on Suitcasegate...The empty one on the left is brand new, and she probably bought it at the store where they got their groceries yesterday...a good way to carry them back. When Elvera opened it she cut the tags off and unpacked the packaging. She then got her old case out, which already had clothes in...and is probably going to transfer them across and dump the old one...that's where they are now. I don't think she'll be going in the near future

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Didn't look like anything professional cause I didn't see any photographers or anything.  Just Adelita taking pics of Elvira with her phone. For family or boyfriends maybe?

No, just holiday snaps...or for friends, boyfriends etc, as you said...A couple of RLC girls are more professional, such as Anna...

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I have only been a subscriber for 3 weeks so I only know who is there now.  

Is everybody still having problems with fucked up thumbnails today?

Sorry Dont, I thought you were here when Anna was...She was out most of the time, tbh...

il y a 23 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Ok, I think I can shine some light on Suitcasegate...The empty one on the left is brand new, and she probably bought it at the store where they got their groceries yesterday...a good way to carry them back. When Elvera opened it she cut the tags off and unpacked the packaging. She then got her old case out, which already had clothes in...and is probably going to transfer them across and dump the old one...that's where they are now. I don't think she'll be going in the near future

thank you sir for clearing up the mystery, but when is Elvira leaving btw?

Anyone knows? Maybe at least a month more?

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

thank you sir for clearing up the mystery, but when is Elvira leaving btw?

Anyone knows? Maybe at least a month more?

Hope not for a long time.  Her and Adelita and Mila and Laura.