B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

17 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

a lot of questions here, for a very simple thing 😏!!! how do you think these girls live all year in luxury, traveling from paradise to paradise?🙄 this guy is a sugar daddy, he kissed her in the lobby.😒

I been wondering this myself, some of these girls travel nonstop to exotic places, then sometimes they make a pitstop at RLC and then back to travel. Where does the money come from, I know some do model work but still.

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, Fagen a dit :

I been wondering this myself, some of these girls travel nonstop to exotic places, then sometimes they make a pitstop at RLC and then back to travel. Where does the money come from, I know some do model work but still.

at the time we had a lot about cc, because actually if 1 shooting or 2 every 6 months, could cover you of luxury, spending your life to drink champagne in the most beautiful places of the planet, it does not there would be no vendors, waitresses, nurses or office workers ^^ !!! if it were so simple, all the cute girls would spend their year between koh phi phi, dubai, singapore etc ... but some members refused to admit the evidence, it is better to let them think that this guy is a driver or mila's boyfriend 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

at the time we had a lot about cc, because actually if 1 shooting or 2 every 6 months, could cover you of luxury, spending your life to drink champagne in the most beautiful places of the planet, it does not there would be no vendors, waitresses, nurses or office workers ^^ !!! if it were so simple, all the cute girls would spend their year between koh phi phi, dubai, singapore etc ... but some members refused to admit the evidence, it is better to let them think that this guy is a driver or mila's boyfriend 😂

He is one of the two id say, or some friend of sorts or a sugar daddy.

Dubai seems to be a favorite with these girls, and also Bali

• Like 1

I just got home and have caught up on all the posts since I left this afternoon.  Quite the debate about Mila. Lots of speculation but nobody really knows anything.  The only thing I know for sure is that it's after 7 am in Barcelona and Laura is in bed by herself.  Mila never came home.  That right there says a lot to me.  I'm going to have to assume she has a sugar daddy because no girl as classy and good looking as Mila is going to have a boyfriend who looks like that guy.  No way.  She could do a whole lot better than that.

I don't know Mila because I've only been here 2 weeks and haven't seen that much of her but I really thought she was strictly a girls girl.  Hell she just had RLC bring Laura in to share her bed with her and she tried every way possible to get some of that pussy 2 nights ago.  I still think her sexual preference is for girls but money is money and if she needs or wants it bad enough and a fat ugly slob like that wants to spend it on her she's going to go for it.  I don't think it's going to happen often and I certainly don't think she's going to stop chasing pussy.  I for one am not going to throw her under the bus because of this.  I'm still going to watch her and hope she provides me/us with some good girl/girl action until I've had enough of RLC.  

• Like 1

I just watched the replay of Mila coming home.  When she opened the door you could see outside the door and there was nobody there.  If she was out with her boyfriend for almost 11 hours I would expect to see him walk her to the door and kiss her goodbye or step inside with her and kiss her there.  Nothing.  

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I just got home and have caught up on all the posts since I left this afternoon.  Quite the debate about Mila. Lots of speculation but nobody really knows anything.  The only thing I know for sure is that it's after 7 am in Barcelona and Laura is in bed by herself.  Mila never came home.  That right there says a lot to me.  I'm going to have to assume she has a sugar daddy because no girl as classy and good looking as Mila is going to have a boyfriend who looks like that guy.  No way.  She could do a whole lot better than that.

I don't know Mila because I've only been here 2 weeks and haven't seen that much of her but I really thought she was strictly a girls girl.  Hell she just had RLC bring Laura in to share her bed with her and she tried every way possible to get some of that pussy 2 nights ago.  I still think her sexual preference is for girls but money is money and if she needs or wants it bad enough and a fat ugly slob like that wants to spend it on her she's going to go for it.  I don't think it's going to happen often and I certainly don't think she's going to stop chasing pussy.  I for one am not going to throw her under the bus because of this.  I'm still going to watch her and hope she provides me/us with some good girl/girl action until I've had enough of RLC.  

Some members including me assumed that he was some kind of driver because he brought also Bea and Laima and some groceries. Yes, he might be a sugar daddy and she probably know him for a very short time because until now she went to the clubs for work with Sera and sometimes with the girls carrying her backpack and casual shoes and coming back with the girls. We certainly not going to throw her under the bus because of that. She is her choice and she can do whatever she wants outside the apartment. My question is why she was shy to get dressed in front of him if they had sex together before ? She tried even to wear her boots away from him in to the hall while he was in her bedroom. 

9 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I just watched the replay of Mila coming home.  When she opened the door you could see outside the door and there was nobody there.  If she was out with her boyfriend for almost 11 hours I would expect to see him walk her to the door and kiss her goodbye or step inside with her and kiss her there.  Nothing.  

She went to his house gave him a good fuck and she left. That's what all call girls are doing.😉