R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

.I have watched kristy..from when she first showed up at Barcelona .. and then it was her and kami....and now we have kristy and her angels..and we will always remember kami ❤️..she is one that will always be remembered and loved on RLC. and cc.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No I read it on a Website awhile back a couple years ago.   I have never seen it in this Apartment but many of the others Apartments in Russia are. 

@Yury  could clear this up a little better.  If he wouldn't mind. 

Hello, StnCld316!

Are you interested in my opinion about water quality in Russia?

17 minutes ago, Yury said:

Hello, StnCld316!

Are you interested in my opinion about water quality in Russia?

Hi Yury. We all are. Can you explain why they drink water from barrels?

If you are the new Kitek (translator way back, many were in debt to him), you would be our star commentator.

8 hours ago, bud2966 said:

.I have watched kristy..from when she first showed up at Barcelona .. and then it was her and kami....and now we have kristy and her angels..and we will always remember kami ❤️..she is one that will always be remembered and loved on RLC. and cc.

Am I understanding this right?  Kamilla and Kristy started out in one of the Barcelona apartments but now they are in an apartment in Moscow?  I thought these girls only did like 30-90 days in RLC.  How is it these two have been in an RLC apartment for so much longer?

Next question:  I have been doing a lot of reading posts regarding Kamilla and half of them think, or thought,  that she was the greatest thing since sliced bread.  The other half talk about how totally worthless she was and should have been kicked out long time ago.  Complete polar opposite feelings about her.  How is that possible or am I just reading things wrong?  

55 minutes ago, northguy said:

Hi Yury. We all are. Can you explain why they drink water from barrels?

If you are the new Kitek (translator way back, many were in debt to him), you would be our star commentator.

Hello, northguy!
I do not have access to the RLC, even to free cameras, since the RLC blocks Russian IP addresses and even proxy servers. 
Residents drink water from large plastic bottles? For Moscow and St. Petersburg, this is not too fundamental (we are talking now about the cities in which the majority of RLC apartments are located). Cold tap water in St. Petersburg has quite a decent quality (I think that in Moscow also). I drink water directly from the tap, but I do it not often, as I prefer tea or juice. Most residents of St. Petersburg (I think the vast majority) use household water filters (Conventional filter jugs or filters mounted under the sink). 
Some people buy drinking water in plastic bottles, but this water is most often ordinary tap water that has been filtered in an industrial environment. So from my point of view there is no difference.
Much more I care about the quality of hot water. Centralized heating and hot water supply prevails in Russia. Water is heated at specialized heat stations, and then, through the piping system, is fed into the heating and hot water supply systems of residential buildings. Sometimes this water has a yellowish tinge and some odor (apparently due to chemicals used to combat scale). Hot water pipelines have a large length and due to deterioration quite often (in winter, during the operation of the central heating system) accidents (breakthroughs) occur. 
Well, and officials in Russia are making their own contribution. For example: in St. Petersburg, one of the city government officials managed to replace worn-out pipes with on the same worn-out, but at the price of new pipes. Now he is in prison, but the pipes have not become any better from this. :biggrin:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Am I understanding this right?  Kamilla and Kristy started out in one of the Barcelona apartments but now they are in an apartment in Moscow?  I thought these girls only did like 30-90 days in RLC.  How is it these two have been in an RLC apartment for so much longer?

Next question:  I have been doing a lot of reading posts regarding Kamilla and half of them think, or thought,  that she was the greatest thing since sliced bread.  The other half talk about how totally worthless she was and should have been kicked out long time ago.  Complete polar opposite feelings about her.  How is that possible or am I just reading things wrong?  

It all depends upon what you are looking for from a tenant. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

they both was in b1 together. and then they was in the apt. that kristy has now together for 3yrs.but kami was away from the apt more then at apt .so she  moved out and kristy friend moved in..

34 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

The girls actually live in the apt in Moscow...indefinitely, as far as I can see. They're just 'On Vacation' in the Barca apts...hence the much shorter periods...It used to have something to do with visas, but this appears to be more relaxed now, so girls have stayed longer than 90 days...

I'm not getting involved the Kami debate though, she's gone...just to say that she was on vacation more than she was in the apt the last year or 2, which pissed a lot of guys off...