Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

Not a lot in it for Leora, was there? A short lick of the clit and then a quick attempt at penetration before his relief became more urgent, not hers.

Hopefully Leora will still be looking for something for herself, later and we'll be able to share that even if we have to wait a little while for the opportunity to present itself and for her to get in the zone again.

• Like 1

Just arrived home from a tremendous eight weeks in the Carribean, the only Problem was I didn't have powerful enough WiFi to watch The Little One.......So just got the PC working again and I see her looking stunning on the couch.....I've missed her and am going to watch her now until my eyes pop out 😹

Reading some previous comments, I am overjoyed and thankful to her for regrowing her pubic strip....I look forward to seeing it live when she chooses to spoil me...

Nice to be back....let the fun commence 😻

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just arrived home from a tremendous eight weeks in the Carribean, the only Problem was I didn't have powerful enough WiFi to watch The Little One.......So just got the PC working again and I see her looking stunning on the couch.....I've missed her and am going to watch her now until my eyes pop out 😹

Reading some previous comments, I am overjoyed and thankful to her for regrowing her pubic strip....I look forward to seeing it live when she chooses to spoil me...

Nice to be back....let the fun commence 😻

Little One .. Wonderful to see you again my friend .....you look gorgeous 😻

• Like 1