Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

34 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Welcome back mate! I'm sure Leora will reward you. 😁

She already did yesterday mate....and what a magnificent reward it was....Just looking foreword to when the pubic strip is fully established, as I  am also aesthetic like the lady in question.

Hope you are not in too much pain mate...when are you going in for the operation?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Leora, your wearing my favorite outfit just a shirt. "I hope"

I wonder is that sexy butt of yours naked or clothed?

She's nakid underneath those clothes. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Leora, your wearing my favorite outfit just a shirt. "I hope"

I wonder is that sexy butt of yours naked or clothed?

😹😹😹 What sort of voyeur are you Watcher212.....she is as bare assed as the day she was born and you haven't even noticed....Do you own a  Labrador guide dog and a white stick also.....😹😹😹😹 I'm only joking with you..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She already did yesterday mate....and what a magnificent reward it was....Just looking foreword to when the pubic strip is fully established, as I  am also aesthetic like the lady in question.

Hope you are not in too much pain mate...when are you going in for the operation?

Wed 27th March have to check in at 06:30 am. Getting worried as been pretty ill the last few days.

With Leora out and about and you want some EXCITEMENT watch.

With 47 hours to kick off to the Australian Rules Football 2019 season enjoy!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wed 27th March have to check in at 06:30 am. Getting worried as been pretty ill the last few days.

Don't know whats wrong with you mate, but take it from me, over the last few years I have had open heart surgery and several other ailments that involved spending time in hospital.....For your own benefit its important for your own recovery to first get you head into the right frame of mind, don't whatever you do let your imagination take control, try to concentrate on positive thinking and you will be fine mate...Keep strong and good luck. :shy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't know whats wrong with you mate, but take it from me, over the last few years I have had open heart surgery and several other ailments that involved spending time in hospital.....For your own benefit its important for your own recovery to first get you head into the right frame of mind, don't whatever you do let your imagination take control, try to concentrate on positive thinking and you will be fine mate...Keep strong and good luck. :shy:

Funny you would say that I've just been talking about that. If it goes tit's up which I have been clearly warned about ... I don't want to think about that. I have to get it done so I can start living life again.               I  understand why Leora can't wish me all the best but a thumbs up at CAM 12 on Tuesday night would mean the world to me before my operation.

I'm hoping some of the gang here starts to follow my Football Team Carlton.

Here's a preview of the game on Thursday night against Richmond.

27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Funny you would say that I've just been talking about that. If it goes tit's up which I have been clearly warned about ... I don't want to think about that. I have to get it done so I can start living life again.               I  understand why Leora can't wish me all the best but a thumbs up at CAM 12 on Tuesday night would mean the world to me before my operation.

Believe me mate, if she reads your post, although she might not give you a thumbs up she will be wishing the best for you...Whereas she has no time for some people who come on the forum from time to time, she is always thoughtful toward her regular respectful fan base, be sure of that.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We wish you the best mate!

• Like 2