Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

gossip church muva GIF

Haha touché!

Still the whole situation, incl he walking in on her while masturbating. Its all getting to forced.. Hope they stay for a while but I have me thought they will leave eventually.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Woof said:

Haha touché!

Still the whole situation, incl he walking in on her while masturbating. Its all getting to forced.. Hope they stay for a while but I have me thought they will leave eventually.

Eventually they will leave.  They won't stay forever.   I'm surprised they have lasted as long as they have.

Most Girls would have tossed Paul Under the Bus many Moons ago.              democratic party GIF

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Eventually they will leave.  They won't stay forever.   I'm surprised they have lasted as long as they have.

Most Girls would have tossed Paul Under the Bus many Moons ago.              

Love is strange sometimes

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well our princess has finally made it home and I guess I can say they probably needed some alone time away from the camera for a while

Strange behavior from Paul since they arrived home, he has shadowed her everywhere, put himself to bed twice and got up again after a few minutes, now got up to go for a bath....disfunctional to say the least....must be the injections she is giving him in the ass making him stranger than normal..😹

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Strange behavior from Paul since they arrived home, he has shadowed her everywhere, put himself to bed twice and got up again after a few minutes, now got up to go for a bath....disfunctional to say the least....must be the injections she is giving him in the ass making him stranger than normal..😹

Just what he needed.....more dysfunction on Paul's part::).         I hope its Testosterone  for for their sake. Perhaps she is ready for a real child, she surely has the temperament and nature for the job. Look how well she babies Paul and the dog (not necessarily in that order).       I wonder at the possibilities. There relationship is truly changing.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not so strange for him recently.  He is at a low in self motivation, and apparently has no electronics to repair. Which leaves him on his own creativity to keep himself occupied.

Social media has its limitations toward keeping ones mind active, and does absolutely nothing toward keeping one physical motivated. Warm weather has not come soon enough for him to get out and do some physical exercise. Biking, walking, even jogging around the apartment building would help him.  Not only physically, but also his self esteem.

" Mass in motion, tends to stay in motion. Mass at rest, tends to stay at rest" !  The only time he sits up, is at his work desk, or eating. The rest of the time, he is either slouching, or laying down.

It seems to me, his " shadowing " is a sign of boredom, him depending on, or hoping he will find what Leora is doing to keep him occupied. For his own well being, mentally and physically, he would benefit from finding employment that would at least slightly challenge him on both counts. This would be a plus, plus for him first, Leora second, and we would capitalize on the results.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Although I hope I am wrong, I think they will be going out again today, She had the opportunity had she wished to get up and leave Paul sleeping...she chose instead to wake him up, showered and hair wash, makeup on and at the moment a pair of very nice white panties...Whether there are any treats in store for us today is debatable at the moment, but as always with the Little One things can change in the blink of an eye....BTW I like the way the landing strip is progressing. 😻

Whatever she chooses to do today I hope she enjoys. 😸

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Believe me mate, if she reads your post, although she might not give you a thumbs up she will be wishing the best for you...Whereas she has no time for some people who come on the forum from time to time, she is always thoughtful toward her regular respectful fan base, be sure of that.

I believe that to be true, I'm sure and hope she gets a laugh or two from my comments.

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

Not so strange for him recently.  He is at a low in self motivation, and apparently has no electronics to repair. Which leaves him on his own creativity to keep himself occupied.

Social media has its limitations toward keeping ones mind active, and does absolutely nothing toward keeping one physical motivated. Warm weather has not come soon enough for him to get out and do some physical exercise. Biking, walking, even jogging around the apartment building would help him.  Not only physically, but also his self esteem.

" Mass in motion, tends to stay in motion. Mass at rest, tends to stay at rest" !  The only time he sits up, is at his work desk, or eating. The rest of the time, he is either slouching, or laying down.

It seems to me, his " shadowing " is a sign of boredom, him depending on, or hoping he will find what Leora is doing to keep him occupied. For his own well being, mentally and physically, he would benefit from finding employment that would at least slightly challenge him on both counts. This would be a plus, plus for him first, Leora second, and we would capitalize on the results.

Yes you are right......Any jobs at your place ? 😹

• Like 1