Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

Well definitely not a good sign pants are on even before her hair is done. I won't waste my sleep today hoping for something to happen.

Granted there's nothing I can do but I can voice my opinion and I am not happy with numbnuts being home all the time.

Later guys 

• Like 2

On 3/19/2019 at 3:33 AM, Pepe said:

What did he say to upset her... Asshole :angry:

That's twice now in the last 4 days. Worse yet, it's been noticed that more times than not when he's done it those times and previously, is that before things are settled and made up between them, is that it's evident that he thinks it's humorous or funny how certain things he says upsets her as they have, when much of the rhetoric has been quite offensive towards her. After several or more verbal exchanges between them depending on what was said once he see's that she is visibly upset, he then starts smiling and laughing and telling her that he was just joking, saying it enough that eventually evidently he convinces her he was even though it did not appear that way by his behavior and expressions not to mention his elevated volume in his disparaging remarks or rhetoric.

To touch on another subject matter, as far as the shadowing at the residence is concerned, it has been occurring for quite awhile now. It has been mentioned here on multiple occasions recently. It is likely that perhaps it has not really been noticed by some until recently, although it has been occurring for awhile now. I would get out and get away for awhile also if in a situation similar to that as well. Those types of situations can and have caused many involved in relationships unnecessary and unwanted amounts of negative tension, and have had unfortunate adverse effects and outcomes on many as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

To touch on another subject matter, as far as the shadowing at the residence is concerned, it has been occurring for quite awhile now. It has been mentioned here on multiple occasions recently. It is likely that perhaps it has not really been noticed by some until recently, although it has been occurring for awhile now. I would get out and get away for awhile also if in a situation similar to that as well. Those types of situations can and have caused many involved in relationships unnecessary and unwanted amounts of negative tension, and have had unfortunate adverse effects and outcomes on many as well.

I wouldn't be able to comment on recent events apart from what I observed yesterday, things change over an eight week period though...The most important thing is that the prime focus of our attention " The Little One " is still as beautiful as ever, and although I received the alarming news whilst on vacation that she had for some reason removed the pubic landing strip, I was delighted to observe yesterday that she has started regrowing it to hopefully its former glory, and for that I am eternally grateful Little One. A grown woman in all her natural beauty, as opposed to the other plastic bimbo's in some of the other apartments......One classy lady. :heart: 

• Like 4

Funny how everybody is making comments about how L&P react with each other, when in reality there is nothing strange or abnormal between them. The viewers only see what their imagination is telling them what they are seeing.

When something is given to you on a plate every day, then it eventually becomes a bore and you become complacent. And then the tension starts... "why won't you fuck me? Am I ugly?" - "No dear you are not ugly. I just need a rest."

A relationship is hard work and if you (both) don't work at it then it ends in disaster. My wife will not let me see her naked sometimes for several days... then one day I come home to find her naked on the couch waiting for me... then we both enjoy the fireworks, explosions and earthquakes and the following few days we are both smiling and relaxed.

Get the point??

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

Funny how everybody is making comments about how L&P react with each other, when in reality there is nothing strange or abnormal between them. The viewers only see what their imagination is telling them what they are seeing.

When something is given to you on a plate every day, then it eventually becomes a bore and you become complacent. And then the tension starts... "why won't you fuck me? Am I ugly?" - "No dear you are not ugly. I just need a rest."

A relationship is hard work and if you (both) don't work at it then it ends in disaster. My wife will not let me see her naked sometimes for several days... then one day I come home to find her naked on the couch waiting for me... then we both enjoy the fireworks, explosions and earthquakes and the following few days we are both smiling and relaxed.

Get the point??

I get your point completely, but as a matter of interest I would be interested to know your age profile, if you wouldn't mind. not exact age but age group ie; 18-30  31-40 41-50  51-60 or  51+ and how many years married...Thank's :smile:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Get the point??

"A relationship is hard to work"  Amen! 

I can only guess the 24/7 live camera adds an extra level of stress that none of us can imagine.

• Like 3

The points made recently in reference to relationships are true for most involved in relationships. Granted, no relationship is perfect and all end up experiencing ups and downs or they're share of trials and tribulations. It is understandable that what was stated here, was stated in a manner to get some points across. But the reality is that what was referred to concerning what was said at the residence at those times as well as others, was nothing similar to the meaning that was referred to here. What was said, was disparagingly stated directly to have a spiteful intent at the time. It was clearly unnecessary, certainly undeserving, and surely uncalled for.