Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Just arrived home from a tremendous eight weeks in the Carribean, the only Problem was I didn't have powerful enough WiFi to watch The Little One.......So just got the PC working again and I see her looking stunning on the couch.....I've missed her and am going to watch her now until my eyes pop out 😹

Reading some previous comments, I am overjoyed and thankful to her for regrowing her pubic strip....I look forward to seeing it live when she chooses to spoil me...

Nice to be back....let the fun commence 😻

Welcome back Tubby :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

It's a movie for me EXCELLENT with all the lyrics. It is one of the few movies that made me cry (and that I do not cry easily and I am a man haha), but this one succeeded. The music helps a lot and is exquisite for the atmosphere and the ear that the director wants to transmit. Drama, desenlaze and a beautiful ending with a beautiful song. VERY GOOD ACTORS AND MUSIC Beautiful locations, perfect effects of unlimited communication, unique dialogues. EXCELLENT. Genius James Marsh.

28 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Welcome back Tubby :biggrin:

Much appreciated my foul smelling friend 😺Glad to be back, especially as our girl is looking so good.

I really missed her 😿But she made up for a little of it today. 😻

• Like 1

I will never understand this for the life of me when I hear another guy criticizing another guys penis, as you know as a guy you are born with a certain size, now if a female except your whole package great but as you know with any body part certain medical conditions probably could happen and I'm not saying that Paul has a medical condition but what if he does, what if you personally have a medical condition that affected a certain part of your body it could be your arms, or this say you lost the use of your legs, how would you feel if someone criticize you for something you had no control over losing..... PS I'm pretty sure if for some reason you want to see erect penises with certain sizes, there's probably hundreds photos out there for you to go indulge yourself in

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I will never understand this for the life of me when I hear another guy criticizing another guys penis, as you know as a guy you are born with a certain size, now if a female except your whole package great but as you know with any body part certain medical conditions probably could happen and I'm not saying that Paul has a medical condition but what if he does, what if you personally have a medical condition that affected a certain part of your body it could be your arms, or this say you lost the use of your legs, how would you feel if someone criticize you for something you had no control over losing..... PS I'm pretty sure if for some reason you want to see erect penises with certain sizes, there's probably hundreds photos out there for you to go indulge yourself in

Well said mate, There is nothing wrong at all with the size of Paul's Penis, in fact many men would like it, it fills The Little Ones mouth and she more than enjoys sucking it.

The fact that he possibly has a low sex drive, and sometimes does not maintain an erection all the time could be due to the difficulty many men would have when being watched and critiqued by thousands of would be super studs.

Its worth noting that it's his cock alone that slips into her honey pot, and aren't we all a little bit envious? 😼

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Its worth noting that it's his cock alone that slips into her honey pot, and aren't we all a little bit envious? 😼

Yep very true, as the old saying goes, talk is cheap.i wonder how many of the super studs on here would perform knowing there is 1000's watching and bitching at you lol.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Just arrived home from a tremendous eight weeks in the Carribean, the only Problem was I didn't have powerful enough WiFi to watch The Little One.......So just got the PC working again and I see her looking stunning on the couch.....I've missed her and am going to watch her now until my eyes pop out 😹

Reading some previous comments, I am overjoyed and thankful to her for regrowing her pubic strip....I look forward to seeing it live when she chooses to spoil me...

Nice to be back....let the fun commence 😻

Welcome back mate! I'm sure Leora will reward you. 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1