R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

I include Alana among the girls who intrigue me the most among all the girls, including Barcelona

I'm surprised that anything has ever intrigued you with the girls in Barcelona!  Most, if not all of them are only there for doing work off camera.  I know you know this but you were just being polite!

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm surprised that anything has ever intrigued you with the girls in Barcelona!  Most, if not all of them are only there for doing work off camera.  I know you know this but you were just being polite!

And to dress as little school girls..maybe it's my almost 40years old But those type of things just don't atract me at all,maybe at my 50,60s i will find those of things sexy and hot again just like it did when i was an simple,naive teenager.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, thomas979 said:

what's going on with the rlc website and the replay only 5 thumbs avail with no way of scrolling down, cmon rlc fix this

Yes, and the lifestream even goes into black (disconnected), this edges dysfunctional in a degree, that if this was normal, viewers would be scared away. Modern streams usually works much better. Lately even replay is affected. RLC: "Houston, we got a problem".

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are right i am polite, for the girls of barcelona, there is only one name i will not say, but i think everyone can imagine, for Alana, she seems "normal" is not a stupid child who does things as a child, certainly he is not very young, but who cares

thanks RLC for this amazing service !

Capture-2019-03-26-19-37-57-368.jpg

you know this is the last time I am member on RLC, can't wait my membership finish it's not possible to have a bad service like this almost everydays with the price we pay

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

thanks RLC for this amazing service !

Capture-2019-03-26-19-37-57-368.jpg

you know this is the last time I am member on RLC, can't wait my membership finish it's not possible to have a bad service like this almost everydays with the price we pay

Really really sucks.Its during all day but when reaches night time it becomes almost unbearable,I remember some years ago rlc had  a lot of problems in streaming(or maybe was with rlc Replay)but at that time they sayed in site that they knew about the problems and were working on fixing it,,then after some time they gived free days to clients to compensate,but nowdays..nothing,not even an single apologies and saying they are working hard to fix it,nothing.The site it's an premium service that costs per month almost three full Netflix months.

• Like 2