Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

4 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Perhaps, but we've seen a lot of real life when Leora is home alone too and I think she's going to ride this one out and not go into panic mode.

I think we should not rule out surprises or sudden changes of course and what we saw as contrived yesterday is not necessarily something that will go on happening as Leora is too smart to become a mere puppet or entertainer, knowing that she has her fans who will watch her going about her daily life, waiting for special moments which will arise from time to time. 

If you expect a routine of any kind forget it as even her hobbies and housework have no set pattern.

There's nothing predictable in her life and we should be always ready to watch and hope.

I'm not as gloomy as some and not as angry either.

I'm going to wait patiently and don't believe we're going to see shows put on all the time for our benefit.

It will be spontaneity and a natural approach as Leora is a very natural woman.

What's predictable about Leora is that she will stay with Paul even if we don't like it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

A popular product of first relationships and insecurities.

Yes that could be true, i think since Paul ignores Leora by playing with his computer & Eva (the dog) Leora wants to keep him since he's playing hard to get, Leora knows there are thousands of guys that would worshiped her

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

With the greatest and sincere respect to yourself and your opinion.

But!! Sadly she has become a mere puppet and entertainer, yesterdays non performance was merely the icing on the cake, the dynamics of this apartment since the " stooge" "retired" have changed dramatically, and she has allowed herself to become a puppet....either that or she was never sincere from the start which I would doubt.

Yes, I agree, she is smart where money is concerned and I truly hope that she turns it round for the sake of the remaining punters, but I think that because of the " stooges " constant presence she will be hemorrhaging followers, and even with the better weather coming where he can go out on the bike the " entertainment " will still be rationed and contrived,

I never thought I would see the day when she would be so subservient to the creature she lives with, she used to have more fire in her belly, sadly in my opinion she has lost much of it where he is concerned....He's a looser and he is turning her into one also.

As I said, I respect your opinion, but as you can see, mine is different.....That's life.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Yes that could be true, i think since Paul ignores Leora by playing with his computer & Eva (the dog) Leora wants to keep him since he's playing hard to get, Leora knows there are thousands of guys that would worshiped her

Perhaps the subscribers and visitors of that residence's cams should play hard to get by seldomly ever visiting the cams from this point forward for awhile to cut back on registered cam visits and amount of time which factors into ratings and determines sub. comp. bonus amount. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps the subscribers and visitors of that residence's cams should play hard to get by seldomly ever visiting the cams from this point forward for awhile to cut back on registered cam visits and amount of time which factors into ratings and determines sub. comp. bonus amount. 

That would work on theory, but there's to many guys that would keep viewing Leora's apartment & bitch about Paul just laying around instead of switching to another apartment so Leora would get the point

• Like 2

Of course, RLC controls all of its tenants ... Like any businessman controls his workers ..
Money controls us all ...
We all do things we do not like in exchange for money. We want a comfortable life that we do not miss anything and that we get through money ..
Everyone in this world pristituimos for money ... I the first ... I own my own company and even then I have to do things that I do not like to have my social status ...
I do not pretend to criticize anyone .. Just thicken my opinion peace friend .. A hug

• Like 2

With the obvious disappointment of the residence usually referred to here occurring for quite awhile now, it has been recently noticed that some of the other couples residences that have had changes in tenants since mid. 2017, actually does seem to now have some of the tenants that do seem somewhat interesting and the guys do seem mature enough to realize that even with an apartment paid for and an additional subsistence compensation, that having employment for a primary income is a wise idea, and not to mention but several of them being attractive women.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

That would work on theory, but there's to many guys that would keep viewing Leora's apartment & bitch about Paul just laying around instead of switching to another apartment so Leora would get the point

Agreed. I know I've done my share of ranting and likely will more due to disappointment and frustration of the residence, but I've stayed away from those cams since yesterday. I can observe thumbs when visiting the site.

• Like 1