Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Would it be too much to ask Jimbo4 what actually took place that got you so upset. I would have been in bed when whatever it was took place. Although I just recently joined this group,  I have been following the goings on with Leora for a few years.

I will PM you within the hour 

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

When you sober up in the morning think again about what you said Raul " She controls her life " ....she controls nothing, RLC CONTROLS HER.....then money, then the immature fool she lives with......She used to have up to 12 hours of semi control when he was working, but now he is home constantly she has lost it completely, she is a pathetic submissive.

Watching  her and him collude on the phone tonight has probably caused more damage to her image than she would have wished...from my perspective she is no better now than the Barca girls or anyone of the other brainless bimbo's that frequent most of the other apartments.

I certainly will not be renewing my subscription with RLC when it expires in June,  She has now become repetitive and boring and sadly tonight she showed a nasty side to her that I didn't know was for public consumption. The cover girl has blown her cover as far as I'm concerned. She has become a cheap double act.  😾

Has the Goddess fallen from Grace?

• Like 1

After much deliberation, In light of recent occasions including referring back to the previous 6 to 7 months, an email has been sent to the project admin. It was not the first email that had been sent to the admin., but the most recent of multiple emails and although each was somewhat different in nature, it included some subject matter similar to one of the previous emails. The first email ever sent had to do with subscription issues. The second had to do with improperly functioning cams at a residence. The third had to do with declining levels of interest in a number of the residences and suggested and recommended for a decision by the admin. to make changes in a number of the residences or quite likely incur a continued decline in the level of interest in, and in turn a decline in revenue. A copy of a petition was also included with that third email suggesting and recommending as to which residences may need to be changed to perhaps make a difference. Although it seemed to take quite awhile to occur after that email was sent during the first half of 2017, eventually five of the couples residences tenants who were included on the recommendation petition were finally replaced. Although the recent email sent did not include a recommendation petition as did the previous, it was mentioned that one could be provided if necessary in assisting in making a determination as to what or who should perhaps be included should it be deemed necessary.

People are surely not inclined or satisfied to pay money for subscriptions to a company for what is supposed to be a real life voyeur style site just to observe some truly lazy and ridiculous behaving other people who are or become undeserving of the opportunity afforded to them

Hopefully they have they're finances in order enough to have put away some funds from the lackluster tenants part time employment or the subsistence compensation because they may need it by the end of 2019 if not sooner.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

I do believe the ruse and charades that have been occurring since the reappearance of the undesired, unwanted, and nuisance extra shadow of the residence is up my friend. Not to mention the small fact that there are many that are quite disappointed in the certainly negative change in the dynamics of the residence. It is not much different than most of the rest of the project now.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Absolutely !! You are well aware my old friend, that I have always thought highly of her,and indeed defended her in the past, as I know you have, but in my mind she is not the girl she used to be...she has lost something since he has been forever frequent in the apartment, and when she previously showed some semblance of originality and naturalness she was to me the ultimate....She is now false, rehearsed, choreographed and just part of a double act that sees her as the straight guy and him as the stooge....You can fool some of the people some of the time.........

On returning from my eight week absence I said I had missed her, which I thought I had, but looking at the situation when I returned I saw it without the rose tinted glasses on, and she is now to me yes a magnificent body, and in certain circumstances a gentle caring person, but with an underlying sly and mean streak, as portrayed last night during the charade in the living room and bedroom.

I realise that I will have many people on the forum disagreeing with me, but that's their prerogative, as it is mine to have the opinion of her that I now hold.

I have seen her deteriorate to nothing better than the brainless bimbo's in many of the other apartments, and she is now nothing more than a good looking, submissive show pony....Sad to see, but I would sooner stop watching her under my own terms than watch her deteriorate to an old " has been " in the future.  

A word of advice for her though, I feel I will only be the tip of the iceberg unless she does something about getting her " stooge " into some regular employment...or therapy, whichever suits best.

I will still remain on CC as I enjoy the banter.  

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Hopefully they have they're finances in order enough to have put away some funds from the lackluster tenants part time employment or the subsistence compensation because they may need it by the end of 2019 if not sooner.

I hope she takes on board all you've said, because I'd hate to see her go all for the sake of that lazy clown she lives with, and as for their finances as someone has already mentioned 20 somethings (which they are) don't seem to have an interest in saving for their future, I know from experience I've had to help out two of my own.

I'm actually surprised that he's managed to drag her down to his level as I alway thought she had stronger character than what it seems

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

I hope she takes on board all you've said, because I'd hate to see her go all for the sake of that lazy clown she lives with, and as for their finances as someone has already mentioned 20 somethings (which they are) don't seem to have an interest in saving for their future, I know from experience I've had to help out two of my own.

I'm actually surprised that he's managed to drag her down to his level as I alway thought she had stronger character than what it seems

Know where you're coming from as I have as well my friend and there are quite a number of disappointed visitors of that particular residence.

• Like 4

We're now almost reaching the zero level of interest in that residence.

The lazy slug has completely rotten the pleasure we had in the past with the little one and she is apparently not able (or she doesn't want?) to change anything.

What a pity!

• Like 4

Perhaps, but we've seen a lot of real life when Leora is home alone too and I think she's going to ride this one out and not go into panic mode.

I think we should not rule out surprises or sudden changes of course and what we saw as contrived yesterday is not necessarily something that will go on happening as Leora is too smart to become a mere puppet or entertainer, knowing that she has her fans who will watch her going about her daily life, waiting for special moments which will arise from time to time. 

If you expect a routine of any kind forget it as even her hobbies and housework have no set pattern.

There's nothing predictable in her life and we should be always ready to watch and hope.

I'm not as gloomy as some and not as angry either.

I'm going to wait patiently and don't believe we're going to see shows put on all the time for our benefit.

It will be spontaneity and a natural approach as Leora is a very natural woman.

• Like 1