Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

Did she wake up one morning and say to herself "How can I destroy everyone's love, respect, and patience with me"..... I'm sorry it's just frustration talkin and I know soon and very soon that Paul virus that's affecting this apartment well hopefully pass

• Like 1

What you everyone knows is to face the facts.  She is sharing her life in any manor she chooses.  I have been her since it started and I will be her when she decides to end doing this.  I am very grateful for her sharing. I'll be watching.

P.s. I wish should would respond to the e-mail I send her once and a while.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Watcher212 said:

What you everyone knows is to face the facts.  She is sharing her life in any manor she chooses.  I have been her since it started and I will be her when she decides to end doing this.  I am very grateful for her sharing. I'll be watching.

P.s. I wish should would respond to the e-mail I send her once and a while.

And with respect Watcher212, What you need to understand is that she will not answer your emails, PM's or contact requests on social media sites. You have been a member of this forum for 3 years so you probably know that she used to correspond with the forum regularly, until someone abused and threatened her, after which she cut off all contacts with individuals, but still probably looks at the postings periodically.😺

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And with respect Watcher212, What you need to understand is that she will not answer your emails, PM's or contact requests on social media sites. You have been a member of this forum for 3 years so you probably know that she used to correspond with the forum regularly, until someone abused and threatened her, after which she cut off all contacts with individuals, but still probably looks at the postings periodically.😺

jimbo, I think one or both of them look at this Forum more often than we think, take this morning when they got Paul after looking at his phone was walking round like a bull with a sore head, and after she got up and had a look at her phone she joined the sore head brigade before going out

Just now she was on her own legs akimbo and she didn't appear to be too happy to see the clowns, sorry the clouds return.

Whether the message is getting across to her remains to be seen

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, I think one or both of them look at this Forum more often than we think, take this morning when they got Paul after looking at his phone was walking round like a bull with a sore head, and after she got up and had a look at her phone she joined the sore head brigade before going out

Just now she was on her own legs akimbo and she didn't appear to be too happy to see the clowns, sorry the clouds return.

Whether the message is getting across to her remains to be seen

NEWARK, I'm sure you're right regarding how often they look in, I believe the message will get across to her as she is not stupid, but it will not affect me, as the bubble has burst I'm afraid, the illusion has been tarnished and will not be the same again, knowing that everything is an act.

Having said that, I have in the past enjoyed her immensely, and she knows it, she has given me a lot of pleasure and laughs for which I will always be grateful, and I wish her the best for the future......She will certainly need a lot of good luck if she stays with that looser forever. When her time is up she could do worse than get sterilized, so she doesn't bring a child sired by him into the world......What a fucking nightmare that would be.😹😹

• Like 5

Leora has to understand that she did not choose us but we chose her because when Paul was working on a regular basis we wanted to be part of Laura's world because certain things about her attracted us to her but since Paul has been there constantly now, unfortunately everything we found attracted us to her has started very slowly to be chipped away

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1