Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

It would seem to me, that if RLC doesn't find a way to get Paul out of that apartment for a few hours every day, they are going to lose a lot of subscriptions and also lose out on potential new ones.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

She is not angry .. She is happy with her life .. She controls her life and knows what she wants and how to get it ..
The problem is us .. We want it so much that we try to create a monster .. If you masturbate 1 time we want it to be 2 and 3 ... we never have enough. It is a person who feels ... We do not have the right to manipulate for 43 euros a month .. For that money we can not make her a sex slave. We are voyeur and we must be content with what we see ..
Some days we will be lucky and others will not .. This is life ...
Most of the people who criticize it surely do not pay for the menbresia and ask for it ... They demand as if it belonged to them ...
And nobody belongs to anyone ..
I do not know if I speak or alcohol .. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

She is not angry .. She is happy with her life .. She controls her life and knows what she wants and how to get it ..
The problem is us .. We want it so much that we try to create a monster .. If you masturbate 1 time we want it to be 2 and 3 ... we never have enough. It is a person who feels ... We do not have the right to manipulate for 43 euros a month .. For that money we can not make her a sex slave. We are voyeur and we must be content with what we see ..
Most of the people who criticize it surely do not pay for the menbresia and ask for it ... They demand as if it belonged to them ...

Yeah you're drunk, go to sleep 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Paul cannot wait until Aunt Flo comes calling because then he won't be obligated to have sex and he knows she will not be doing any bating that he knows we enjoy

Even when Aunt Flo is not around Paul doesn't step up to the plate very often.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

You're pissed...goodnight!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

It would seem to me, that if RLC doesn't find a way to get Paul out of that apartment for a few hours every day, they are going to lose a lot of subscriptions and also lose out on potential new ones.

I agree with you if you're speaking of new people just starting to be involved seeing her but as far as the ones that's been here and really know her and the ones that will hang in there to know her, then the membership and future membership of those people would not be jeopardize because they understand once Paul decided to be a 24/7 husband at home then that put more pressure and demands on her, but you have to understand when Paul was working he had a world outside this apartment but for our princess this is her world and when he was working Leora always made sure to do the things that made her happy and please believe me it wasn't always bating but when she did do it it was incredible and sometimes she used to do it one to three times a day or some days she will just dance or some days she will just lay around totally nude or walk around the apartment totally nude or had something on really sexy but when Paul came home please believe me dinner was always hot and ready for him to eat and she woul  sit at that table and she will talk until he was ready to go to bed, all I'm saying is we have to be patience and please believe me it's hard for me because Paul is becoming in my opinion a big Man-child sometimes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

When you sober up in the morning think again about what you said Raul " She controls her life " ....she controls nothing, RLC CONTROLS HER.....then money, then the immature fool she lives with......She used to have up to 12 hours of semi control when he was working, but now he is home constantly she has lost it completely, she is a pathetic submissive.

Watching  her and him collude on the phone tonight has probably caused more damage to her image than she would have wished...from my perspective she is no better now than the Barca girls or anyone of the other brainless bimbo's that frequent most of the other apartments.

I certainly will not be renewing my subscription with RLC when it expires in June,  She has now become repetitive and boring and sadly tonight she showed a nasty side to her that I didn't know was for public consumption. The cover girl has blown her cover as far as I'm concerned. She has become a cheap double act.  😾

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

When you sober up in the morning think again about what you said Raul " She controls her life " ....she controls nothing, RLC CONTROLS HER.....then money, then the immature fool she lives with......She used to have up to 12 hours of semi control when he was working, but now he is home constantly she has lost it completely, she is a pathetic submissive.

Watching  her and him collude on the phone tonight has probably caused more damage to her image than she would have wished...from my perspective she is no better now than the Barca girls or anyone of the other brainless bimbo's that frequent most of the other apartments.

I certainly will not be renewing my subscription with RLC when it expires in June,  She has now become repetitive and boring and sadly tonight she showed a nasty side to her that I didn't know was for public consumption. The cover girl has blown her cover as far as I'm concerned. She has become a cheap double act.  😾

Would it be too much to ask Jimbo4 what actually took place that got you so upset. I would have been in bed when whatever it was took place. Although I just recently joined this group,  I have been following the goings on with Leora for a few years.