Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

Hello Leora

The silent majority who likes you, tomorrow will be here to greet you, to admire you, to tell you that we are with you ...

In the certainty that after the storm comes the bonanza ...
In the certainty that RLC will not end (tomorrow) ....
In the certainty that  YOU will only leave if and when you want ...

Thank you for all these years that you've been with us ....
Thank you for EVERYTHING you share with us ...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Did anyone see the picture of her flipping off the cameras yesterday?

Are you serious that actually happened, well all I can say is this, if unfortunately she is going to be angry at us because we are feeling that she's changing into a person we no longer recognize anymore then she should go to the mirror and flip herself off not us, because all we have done through the years is support and treat her with unconditional respect... my goodness I hope this is not really true, because she is such a sweet person and it's becoming unsettling seeing what Paul is allegedly trying to turn her into

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I was not in this community in the days of Leora interacting with this forum. Even less fortunately, I can only take word of mouth for proof which has led me astray far too often on the internet. No disrespect to anyone, and to no one in particular,  some people live to perpetuate a lie in some forums  just for shits and giggles while other people hang on their every word. From what I gather based on what I've seen and heard, Leora has stepped up her game in very small increments over the years. I know for sure her looking at the camera is a huge leap for her. It's like a woman looking in your eyes when she blows you. It's a connection thing and it shows her acknowledgement of our wishes, and that we are welcome. I stated out loud many times that I wished she looked at the cameras. She bridged a connection to her fans when she started doing that. That is proof enough that she wants to please us. But, I would love anyone to help me know how we can please her effectively as a community. I'm sure we'd all comply.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Did anyone see the picture of her flipping off the cameras yesterday?

Not sure if she was flipping the cameras, but she certainly gave the middle finger..

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Not sure if she was flipping the cameras, but she certainly gave the middle finger..

Take it how you will but she was looking at her phone just before she flipped the bird. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

After further analysis, all four cameras seem to show her looking sideways at camera one and giving the finger. I just hope it wasn't at me. 😞

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Take it how you will but she was looking at her phone just before she flipped the bird. 

Thanks, Pepe. I was not recording/watching at the time and it escaped my notice. However, I was around at that time.

• Like 2