Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

He PM'd me the day before he went in and said depending on what the surgeon found he could be in hospital between three days and seven, I must confess that I am getting slightly anxious about him.

Aye, me as well mate.

There is perhaps a notion that the tenant who has been of most visitors interest in the residence, may have been experiencing emotions of feeling torn between any desire to be and do as that tenant wishes to at times, and of not wanting to cause someone else to feel down or bad in some way as that tenant has always seemed to have been quite well meaning and/or well intentioned in what parts of that tenants life that some have been privy to.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well meaning and/or well intentioned, similar to as being referred to as down to earth to some, an appealing trait along with others of which I developed an admiration and fondness of that tenant for.

Dude no disrespect but get to the point and write normal.. Reading your post gives me a headache. Just say what you mean instead of beating around the bush. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Its up to individuals to judge whether it is now worth up to in some cases $ 45 a month to watch someone once admired change the whole dynamics of her life as we know it, into something that is now laden with negativity....Her days which to the most part were interesting and varied have gone, to be replaced by days that are repetitious, predictable, minimal and false,along with the impression that her opinions off us are now more businesslike than in times past.

Naturally, its still nice to admire her spectacular body, but that's all it is, a spectacular body.   

I agree she's changed dramatically over the last nine months, her personality has been eroded by Paul, I always thought of her as being of stronger character than to be suckered into the way of life as she's living now.

I too wish her no harm, but I think she should take a serious look at herself and see what she's become before it's to late

I also agree she has a nice body and it's still one to admire, but it's lacking the personality that used to go with it 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

I agree she's changed dramatically over the last nine months, her personality has been eroded by Paul, I always thought of her as being of stronger character than to be suckered into the way of life as she's living now.

I too wish her no harm, but I think she should take a serious look at herself and see what she's become before it's to late

I also agree she has a nice body and it's still one to admire, but it's lacking the personality that used to go with it 

She's become no better than any of the other plactic girls in the other apartments. I don't see things improving but I hope I'm wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She's become no better than any of the other plactic girls in the other apartments. I don't see things improving but I hope I'm wrong. 

I hope you are wrong, but one has to ask if this is what RLC wants, all the girls (including Leora) to be clones of one another

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Maturin said:

She's been living for rent free for years and has probably saved up a substantial sum of money. Leora is the winner here chaps!

I agree, but if she's saved money it'll be a first, I've never known 20 somethings save money, and I've had two of them so I'm speaking from experience 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

I hope you are wrong, but one has to ask if this is what RLC wants, all the girls (including Leora) to be clones of one another

Not sure why they would take their star and turn her into another one of the others. You know as well as I do that she's always been there lead in to get people to join. Just seems like a bad business decision if it's true. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Newark52 said:

I agree, but if she's saved money it'll be a first, I've never known 20 somethings save money, and I've had two of them so I'm speaking from experience 

I don't think she's in her 20s, early 30s perhaps? 20 somethings don't save money because, well, they're in their 20s and generally piss it up against a wall every pay day. But we can see that Leora and Paul don't really go out regulalry to do that kind of thing.