Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

14 minutes ago, Maturin said:

That's the type of anecdote that was asked for @jimbo4, thanks Newark

This underwear shop, is not really that expensive:

SE.INTIMISSIMI.COM

48h shipping. Discover Bras that are perfect for every occasion. With Intimissimi you can find the style that matches your wishes. Don’t miss out!

Now, if she was buying 10 sets of underwear every week and throwing them away, whilst spending loads on doing her makeup 3 times per day, whilst coming home with professionally done nails every other day, then yes, I would agree that she would be high maintenance .

The evidence, not accepting some "confidential things," is that she's absolutely not high maintenance and is living within her means.

Regardless, her choice of underwear doesn't really disabuse my notion that she's saved a ton of money over the years.

May I suggest you convert all the prices into Rubles, and also have a look at the cost of living in Russia, and before you say it I'm well aware they don't have to pay rent or for the services, and as for saving money it takes us full circle back to them being twenty somethings

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Although I have never had any personal contact, as some of CC's members have had over the years. I also have made arrangements in my daily schedule so that I might enjoy watching Leora in her daily life. Having becoming addicted for the lack of a better word, to her activities over their tenure thus far over the years.

I agree the presence of Paul in the apartment full time has changed the whole picture since he has been un employed. It has been difficult for us the viewers to tolerate. But, we are not in a one on one relationship with him as Leora is. 

Consider this, given that little, if any, of what their conversations in the apartment is understood by the majority of us. Let alone what they talk about away from the apartment. Do we really know how much pressure Leora has put on Paul to get a job? I, do not, nor will I speculate as to what has been said. No matter how close any of us think we are to Leora, none of us are in a one on one, physical contact relationship with Paul. At best, she is our " cyber " girlfriend. It is challenging for us. Just think how it must be from her point of view.

It has been a long winter, auntie has just visited, and Leora as I am writing this is doing what, in one case, is what she needs. In the other case, what she can do for us under the given circumstances.

With warm weather approaching. These are my suggestions of things she might do to help tolerate the situation. Take some trips to the tanning salon. Hit the gym so that the new bikini's will look splendid. Of course that means a shopping trip or two, to find them. Leave Paul in Eva's hands, letting him tend for himself, including meals. Also do not give him money to buy " carry out " meals in her absence. Suggest daily, or overnight bicycle trips, to help him get back into shape.

It will not take long for the coins, he was so neatly stacking in the little wood box on the shelf in the hall, to run out. This should also be a catalyst to encourage his employment.

I, for one will continue watching the lovely lady of this apartment, for the duration of her tenure. It has been six years she has been in the " fish bowl ". I will challenge " all " to put yourselves in her shoes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Although I have never had any personal contact, as some of CC's members have had over the years. I also have made arrangements in my daily schedule so that I might enjoy watching Leora in her daily life. Having becoming addicted for the lack of a better word, to her activities over their tenure thus far over the years.

I agree the presence of Paul in the apartment full time has changed the whole picture since he has been un employed. It has been difficult for us the viewers to tolerate. But, we are not in a one on one relationship with him as Leora is. 

Consider this, given that little, if any, of what their conversations in the apartment is understood by the majority of us. Let alone what they talk about away from the apartment. Do we really know how much pressure Leora has put on Paul to get a job? I, do not, nor will I speculate as to what has been said. No matter how close any of us think we are to Leora, none of us are in a one on one, physical contact relationship with Paul. At best, she is our " cyber " girlfriend. It is challenging for us. Just think how it must be from her point of view.

It has been a long winter, auntie has just visited, and Leora as I am writing this is doing what, in one case, is what she needs. In the other case, what she can do for us under the given circumstances.

With warm weather approaching. These are my suggestions of things she might do to help tolerate the situation. Take some trips to the tanning salon. Hit the gym so that the new bikini's will look splendid. Of course that means a shopping trip or two, to find them. Leave Paul in Eva's hands, letting him tend for himself, including meals. Also do not give him money to buy " carry out " meals in her absence. Suggest daily, or overnight bicycle trips, to help him get back into shape.

It will not take long for the coins, he was so neatly stacking in the little wood box on the shelf in the hall, to run out. This should also be a catalyst to encourage his employment.

I, for one will continue watching the lovely lady of this apartment, for the duration of her tenure. It has been six years she has been in the " fish bowl ". I will challenge " all " to put yourselves in her shoes.

I respect everything you say Scutus, and good luck to you, it's all a matter of choices and points of view in my opinion, and my view was similar until recently when I witnessed the farce last week.....From my recollection, you were out at a meeting whilst it was going on so possibly did not witness it from all angles, as I did......and as far as I'm concerned it sent a message to me, which I am in the process of acting upon.......I am in no way stating that I am right in doing what I intend to do, I will possibly regret it,  but a man's got to do what a man's got to do...

Personally I would not like to be in her shoes as you say, but then again I wouldn't have put myself in that position in the first place.

As I have stated several times previously, I think she is a very nice person in her private life, and has a good nature, and I wish her nothing but good health and luck,as I do everyone. 😀

• Like 4

@ Maturin, You asked for anecdotes or evidence, anecdotal evidence you would have seen for yourself over the years as NEWARK has pointed out, other confidential evidence would more than substantiate my point ...She does not get huge wages from RLC, certainly not enough after living expenses to put away a substantial amount for the future. 

• Like 2

In all fairness to The Little One, she has performed two bates and a BJ today so far,  and he has not stalked her so much....on a day to day basis today has been more than satisfactory. 😀 But one swallow does not make a summer, more consistency and spontaneity and less  play acting is needed , with a huge amount of erotic dancing.....job done 😹

• Like 1